BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/1/2020 11:54 AM  #11

Re: Who next?

Would he get someone to lend a hand?

Want a bare knuckle fight? I'll knock you out you Cnut.

10/1/2020 12:22 PM  #12

Wasn't he married to Kath on Eastenders

10/1/2020 4:22 PM  #13

Is Peter Beadle just a rumour or more than that? Looking at his history on Wikipedia he might well have the pedigree we need

10/1/2020 5:12 PM  #14

And if the rumour is true, here's a somewhat ironic article in the NLP almost exactly a year ago with the title. "If boardrooms are going to get rid of managers, they need to have a better man waiting in the wings"

https://www.thenonleaguefootballpaper.com/features/25602/the-nlp-says-2/

10/1/2020 5:17 PM  #15

Beadle won’t be cheap and won’t be told who not to pick, Nat Jarvis. I will go for Charlie and Alan, with Bally as coach. 

10/1/2020 5:43 PM  #16

Is that suggestion from Reginald74 serious or is he playing along with Ronnie & SM1?  

10/1/2020 8:24 PM  #17

SM1 wrote:

Wasn't he married to Kath on Eastenders

Mainer!!!!

10/1/2020 8:28 PM  #18

I've a lot of respect for Charlie and Alan, but if Mark has been sacked to make way for one or both of them, then we're in trouble. 

10/1/2020 9:22 PM  #19

It's been a downhill slide ever since the FA Cup run ended. We now need someone with managing experience at this level and above who can pull in players that won't have been on Mark and Gary's radar. I can only hope that we have a few candidates with tried and trusted history already in mind that will get this squad safely away from the relegation zone with some available reinforcement and can build a new one for next season so we are not dealing with this again. 

10/1/2020 10:27 PM  #20

newfan wrote:

And if the rumour is true, here's a somewhat ironic article in the NLP almost exactly a year ago with the title. "If boardrooms are going to get rid of managers, they need to have a better man waiting in the wings"

https://www.thenonleaguefootballpaper.com/features/25602/the-nlp-says-2/

An interesting article newfan and as you say, if Peter Beadle is going to be our new manager, how ironic.

Board footera