BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

30/12/2019 5:55 AM  #11

Re: The last three seasons at this stage.

Interesting that despite being benched for most of the season Jarvis is still our (joint) top scoring striker.

30/12/2019 11:04 AM  #12

Space Raider wrote:

Interesting that despite being benched for most of the season Jarvis is still our (joint) top scoring striker.

Two positive spins on these really disappointing stats are that goals are coming from lots of different players across the park and that if we're paying a scoring bonus, we must be well under budget.

At this rate some of the strikers aren't going to get close to double figures.

30/12/2019 11:58 AM  #13

No striker would score many goals in this team, it’s down to the way we play and set up. I said we would struggle to score goals in pre season and was mocked saying we have an unreal strike force etc. Poor transfers in my opinion, brought in unnecessary personal at the start of season and failed to replace those who left. Our defensive solidity has wavered having conceded 20 in 10 games. Mark needs to start earning his corn and getting the lads playing a different style, looks to me like we go into each game with no game plan, just hump it upfield and hope that someone will do something magical. Lots of excuses in post match interviews. Has this team got the character to get out of this slump. I hope so coyb

30/12/2019 12:30 PM  #14

What about the two one on ones Chambers had Saturday, Zebroske headed well wide when should at least make keeper save it, Rutty had clear header and missed the target, that’s on a day we were poor still made 4 chances that I can remember, oh and the Rigg on min 1 second half. Half way through the season, team to play Bath. Puddy Tyler Curtis Parselle Rigg. Gunner Case  Chambers . Jarvis Hopper. Sub Haines Pratt Rutty 

30/12/2019 2:11 PM  #15

Reginald74 wrote:

What about the two one on ones Chambers had Saturday, Zebroske headed well wide when should at least make keeper save it, Rutty had clear header and missed the target, that’s on a day we were poor still made 4 chances that I can remember, oh and the Rigg on min 1 second half. Half way through the season, team to play Bath. Puddy Tyler Curtis Parselle Rigg. Gunner Case  Chambers . Jarvis Hopper. Sub Haines Pratt Rutty 

Interesting!!! So are you saying we don’t have anyone who can finish? We don’t score enough goals so what would say it was? I haven’t watched every game this year, the ones I have we often have less posession and don’t create many clear cut chances.

30/12/2019 4:13 PM  #16

Reginald74 wrote:

Really, keeping Hopper in and no Zebrowski!!

Board footera