BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

29/12/2019 12:28 AM  #1

The last three seasons at this stage.

17/18 season...
    F..A   PTS
   35. 45. 26

29/12/2019 7:48 AM  #2

Re: The last three seasons at this stage.

Would be interesting to see our top scorers at this stage the past 3 seasons.

29/12/2019 10:49 AM  #3

I believe that last seasons top scorer was Nat Jarvis. So what ever shit is going on with Nat and him not playing needs to be sorted out A.S.A.P. or his next game could be in the Southern League along with the rest of the team. 

29/12/2019 11:49 AM  #4

hobgoblin wrote:

I believe that last seasons top scorer was Nat Jarvis. So what ever shit is going on with Nat and him not playing needs to be sorted out A.S.A.P. or his next game could be in the Southern League along with the rest of the team. 

Please refrain from using inappropriate language, picked up by my 12 year old son, Nat not really on a hot streak when playing so really don’t see him as our saviour.

29/12/2019 12:14 PM  #5

Apologies for the language, I don't see him as our saviour but he's got to be better than what's out there at the moment. Karnell has the skill but he's light weight, Hopper enough said already, Pratt has his moments but not the player who left for Wealdstone, took his goal well against Chelmsford. It's been said on here before that as a team compared to the rest of the league we lack height, don't think we won a header in yesterdays game. Don't know if Mark's got his eyes on a striker to get us some goals but if he has we need someone with a bit of size and strength to compete against the defences in this league.

29/12/2019 12:22 PM  #6

Reginald74 wrote:

Please refrain from using inappropriate language, picked up by my 12 year old son

You're gonna have a shock if you ever take him to watch a game of football. I was onto swearword no. 9 by that age.

29/12/2019 2:17 PM  #7

Space Raider wrote:

Would be interesting to see our top scorers at this stage the past 3 seasons.

Here lies the biggest problem. Do we actually have a 'top scorer' this season so far?

The club website has three players joint-top on 1, I'm sure things have moved on since then!

29/12/2019 3:40 PM  #8

Space Raider wrote:

Reginald74 wrote:

Please refrain from using inappropriate language, picked up by my 12 year old son

You're gonna have a shock if you ever take him to watch a game of football. I was onto swearword no. 9 by that age.

Can’t stop him hearing it, but can stop him reading it from uneducated people.

29/12/2019 3:55 PM  #9

At primary school we had a tree that branched into to two about 3 ft from the ground. We called it the f*ckOff tree. Didn't need no educated people to show us it looked like two fingers.

Anyway merry christmas. Results suggest that this might be the difficult 3rd season, an odd one, score not enough, but really impressive goals when we do, then throw it away by switching off. A 4 or 5 game run is all we need to get the heads right.

Want a bare knuckle fight? I'll knock you out you Cnut.

29/12/2019 6:34 PM  #10

How many of these are in the league?

Board footera