BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

21/12/2019 11:02 PM  #11

Re: Chelmsford (Home)

I thought we played very well overall, with two well worked goals.  Loved the first one, a great cross field ball, good first touch and the ball whipped in with Pratty getting in front of the defender to steer it home.  Quality.  Impressed with Tom Owen-Evans, looks a player to me.

22/12/2019 12:28 AM  #12

Great result and fully deserved, some outstanding performances, Owen Evans very good sees a pass and brought a really quality to the midfield, man of the match their keeper. Well done all.

22/12/2019 12:34 AM  #13

Would have been a crime had we taken less than 3. Outplayed them, outworked them, outclassed them and better in every department today. Hard to pick a man of the match, so many class performances today but Rhys Tyler was magnificent at times today. Every fullback in the wet conditions will make the odd mistake but faultless work rate, excellent delivery and linked excellently with the midfield bringing us on the front foot for much of the game. Nice to see Jarv back in the fold, great to see Karnell given a quick trot as well. All signs look good for Bath, let’s hope we can get a few bodies there and make it a real atmosphere. Get behind the goal and suck that ball home for our lads. Well done all.

22/12/2019 11:17 AM  #14

A very good performance, especially second half where we kept on going and got the fully deserved winner. All with 8/10 performances, Tyler my man of the match and all the midfield were excellent. Great to see Pratty score.  Let's see lots of blue at Bath and get behind the boys.

22/12/2019 11:41 AM  #15

That was a complete performance from the team, great stuff, onwards and upwards now is the target. Here we come bath

22/12/2019 2:15 PM  #16

James wrote:

Chipp54 wrote:

Great result and a very encouraging performance. I thought the whole team played well and we seemed to go forward with much more pace and creativity than for a long time. If I had to pick a man of the match it would be Chris Zebroski but it could have been almost anyone. I repeat - very encouraging.

Just as a side note, we sometimes have a minutes silence before kick-off, as we did today, but rarely is it announced beforehand. Or am I going deaf? 

Today’s minute silence was for Chris Curtis a great supporter of Chippenham Town. He was the man who used the voice box lovely man who spoke to everyone in the ground. A nice thing for the club to do

Many thanks James.

23/12/2019 11:09 AM  #17

The minutes silence really should have been announced a little better. Either that or I didn’t hear it, a little explanation of the person and why, I’m not suggesting a eulogy but we were still chatting and singing behind the goal when we realised hold up, minutes silence. It was observed of course but arguably could have been observed a little better with a bit of warning it was taking place. Really glad we got the result for Chris, he would have been so happy to see everyone in blue so ecstatic at full time. Now roll on Boxing Day and here’s hoping we can put one over on the noisy neighbours. Speaking to the lads after, they certainly seem confident they can do the business. Here’s hoping they are right..

23/12/2019 12:16 PM  #18

I think the whole PA system could with upgrading or at least an overhall, the presentation to Will at half time kept cutting out and could barely be heard.
Guess its all money though and hardly a priority at the moment.

30/12/2019 12:42 PM  #19

Bluebirds15 wrote:

That was a complete performance from the team, great stuff, onwards and upwards now is the target. Here we come bath

Interesting!!!! 

Board footera