BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

01/12/2019 8:26 PM  #31

Re: Eastbourne

Wellard. If you really are a grown man with a son. Stand back and re- read your posts.

I've posted some shite in my time, but you're feeding off the bottom.

Want a bare knuckle fight? I'll knock you out you Cnut.

01/12/2019 9:33 PM  #32

Wellard wrote:

Voice lol, got bored we reading that. Most people on hear are bored with your long drawn out posts. Can’t believe I’m having to justify myself to some jumped up little twerp and his mates who stand behind the goal.
For the record I’ve been supporting this club long before you. 93-94 season when one of my best mates played for them. Western league days when we had minibus away trips to Barnstable, Weymouth and shepshed dynamo in the cup, where were you then?
So get back in your box or continue sucking off the management team/players. 😂
Why on earth would I want to let myself known to you, I choose my friends carefully and fella are a pillock.
I await a long drawn out response that knowone can be bothered to read from some who drinks too much Stella.

This forum is  for discussions about the club,not personal abuse   to other people like you seem to enjoy, and get kicks out of winding people up.
Admin do your job and remove this person

01/12/2019 9:40 PM  #33

Ronnie Pickering wrote:

Wellard. If you really are a grown man with a son. Stand back and re- read your posts.

I've posted some shite in my time, but you're feeding off the bottom.

What like this :-)
"TheVoice?
You've lost the plot there mate. - instead of crowing about your very good job, why not simply acknowledge some people cant be there all the time. From encouraging people to get together behind the goal you end up sounding like someone who's so far up his own arse he can see his lunch.

A bit of humility wouldnt go amiss"

01/12/2019 9:42 PM  #34

Pinkman wrote:

Wellard wrote:

Voice lol, got bored we reading that. Most people on hear are bored with your long drawn out posts. Can’t believe I’m having to justify myself to some jumped up little twerp and his mates who stand behind the goal.
For the record I’ve been supporting this club long before you. 93-94 season when one of my best mates played for them. Western league days when we had minibus away trips to Barnstable, Weymouth and shepshed dynamo in the cup, where were you then?
So get back in your box or continue sucking off the management team/players. 😂
Why on earth would I want to let myself known to you, I choose my friends carefully and fella are a pillock.
I await a long drawn out response that knowone can be bothered to read from some who drinks too much Stella.

This forum is for discussions about the club,not personal abuse to other people like you seem to enjoy, and get kicks out of winding people up.
Admin do your job and remove this person

who me, wind someone up, never

Last edited by Wellard (01/12/2019 9:42 PM)

01/12/2019 9:43 PM  #35

Believe me I am not offended by this “thing”.

I like food, that comes with it’s downfall lol. I’ve been called childish names like that since I was five, maybe he borrowed the insult from his son.

I’m no saint, I’ve been a down right sinner at times but I love this club and want to see it do well. People like Wellard and his band of negative idiots are the reason why supporters are disconnected from this club, why the board disassociates from listening to comments. This forum in particular a subject of pure controversy in their eyes.

I won’t be insulted by a man who can’t even spell, nor can he be brave enough to even share his opinion from behind an alias, you know me mate, you must care more than I, feel free to come and discuss with me in person!!

01/12/2019 9:47 PM  #36

Admin, please please remove Wellard he is down right disgusting,  yes Voice is confrontational but his detail and his commitment to the club and team is to be applauded, I see him most weeks in deep conversation with management and players alike, Portsmouth to wherever weekly is a true commitment.

01/12/2019 11:29 PM  #37

Reginald please mate there is no need, I don’t need idiots like Wellard to be removed because of me. He’s entitled to his opinion like everyone is, sadly his opinion is weak and he has nothing but insults thereafter.

And I appreciate the supportive stance Sir, I too see you most weeks, home and away and you’re a true supporter. Our ideologies don’t always line up, but you’re there every week to see what I see, to comment on what we see and true fans like you are a credit to the club. Players, Manager and Board appreciate the likes of you. And the reason I am in conversation with those parties is because my opinion is respected and my support is wanted. Wellard is possibly just a touch jealous that his “Support” could literally be given or taken in an instant and his presence at games (when he can be bothered to be a Chippenham fan) is muted and he’s a faceless number in a crowd. I feel for the guy.

Cheer up Wellard, maybe those PMs from your negative crowd of cretins can keep you entertained until the 21st I’m sure we won’t be seeing you at Havant or Maidstone

02/12/2019 9:24 AM  #38

Mark in post-match interviews has used an expression along the lines of 'we win together and we lose together.' It looks as though some of the forum members are happy to bask in the glory of success and then when failure raises its ugly head, take huge steps backwards.

There's plenty of time left to put things right. I made the mistake once before of doubting Mark's ability to get us out of a tricky situation. I won't be doing that again, at least not until he's been given a chance. He has my full support.

As anyone who was on the supporters' coach to Whyteleafe will tell you, Mark and Gary were rightly hero-worshiped when they boarded our bus to thank us for our support. 

Some people have very short memories.

In the words of Bryan Ferry, 'Come on, come on, let's stick together.'

02/12/2019 9:46 AM  #39

I can't believe anyone is more frustrated with the current run than Mark and Gary but we have had runs like this in each of the previous 2 seasons we have been in NLS and I have absolute faith in them both to turn this around like they have before.

We are not getting outplayed and it really won't take much to turn the current losses into draws and draws into wins. A tough run of games to come that's for sure but nothing to be afraid of and the only way through is stick together and back the team.

And yes that probably makes me rose tinted specs but if there is a wellard side and a voice side I'm with the voice 100%.

02/12/2019 10:09 AM  #40

I think the positive army appear to be winning this one at a count ;)

Board footera