BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

01/12/2019 2:17 PM  #21

Re: Eastbourne

Well firstly, for such an intelligent man, your abhorrent misspelling and lack of grasp on the English language is much more offensive than my long winded posts. Of which you seem to really upset by. Therefore please expect a “War and Peace” style response to every single post moving forward.

Well in 93/94, I was 5 years old and not really able to board minibus’ with the likes of you present, something I am sure you’ve probably been told before in official letters. I am glad you enjoyed those times and great you have those to lean on when you are constantly absent now.

Mate, you’re convincing nobody with your reasons for not making yourself known to me. But if it helps you sleep easier at night you can pretend the reason why you won’t share your opinions in person is for your want to be the better person and not associate yourself with “twerps” like me and my friends that do much for this club in terms of support than you have done, regardless of length of service. I’ve covered more miles and been more places that you could even name. I won’t ask you to spell them.

P.S if you ever ventured into the bar to lend your support to the Blues Bar then you would know that I am not a big drinker, certainly not Stella.

You sir are a huge part of the reason “Supporters” are condemned on this forum by the people that matter. You’re nothing short of an idiot. Stay hidden, it’s much safer when no one can call you on your opinions. Hilarious really that someone so offended by a few chants and swear words is so quick to deliver insults such as “Sucking off a manager” amongst other things.

You’re a stain, do everyone a favour and be brave. Come chat to these people. Come grab myself, Mark or anyone of the others you insult you absolute wet wipe..

01/12/2019 2:47 PM  #22

Have to agree Voice, come Wellard your posts are of a thuggish nature, your grammar spelling and complete disregard for people and their feelings are beyond me,

01/12/2019 2:58 PM  #23

Yawn 😂
Funny how I’ve had many people PM me saying how they like my posts calling you out, let’s face it fella knowone likes you and are bored of reading your constant ass licking posts.
I say it how it is, don’t like it , then piss off.

Last edited by Wellard (01/12/2019 3:04 PM)

01/12/2019 3:06 PM  #24

Reginald74 wrote:

Have to agree Voice, come Wellard your posts are of a thuggish nature, your grammar spelling and complete disregard for people and their feelings are beyond me,

Thuggish in what way?
Yey, the grammer police are about 😜
Apologies for the lack of grammar, currently writing this on a phone, stood in a field watching my son play football.

01/12/2019 3:46 PM  #25

Wellard wrote:

Yawn 😂
Funny how I’ve had many people PM me saying how they like my posts calling you out, let’s face it fella knowone likes you and are bored of reading your constant ass licking posts.
I say it how it is, don’t like it , then piss off.

Come on then big man come and call me out without being behind a screen then! You’re laughable mate! An absolute keyboard warrior if ever there has been one. Loud and lairy on here, church mouse in real life. Don’t worry sweetheart we can all PM people to find out who people are.. See how much of a bully you are in person

01/12/2019 4:05 PM  #26

The more I read your comments, the more I feel I should pull back from engaging in a confrontation with the less fortunate. No one who spells the way you do could possibly be the full ticket. I’ll be sure to donate a few extra quid to charity this Christmas to help get you the support you need. Sadly another one that the system left behind #prayforwellard

01/12/2019 4:38 PM  #27

Embarrassing yourselves, this is football forum not a debate on the use of apostrophes and commas. Grow up.

Back to talking football, it’s clear no matter what your opinion that somethings not quite working, maybe theres deeper routed issues we don’t know about but we can all only judge on what we hear and see at games etc.

Mark and Gary have a tough job on their hands the next few games and it will certainly shape their futures at our beloved Chippenham town. Hopefully we get some positive results to cheer about (bath mainly) and see where we are come the new year then it’s up to the chairman to take stock of what he expects and where we are.

I don’t buy this small club nonsense, we have good players, many of us all have sung the praises of them some saying we have the most formidable striking options in the league, so why are we not getting the best out of them? You have to look at the system and way we are playing? That’s natural surely, I had my reservations about our transfer dealings in the summer, thought we were weaker than last year and to date I’ve been proven correct.

A confidence boosting result (draw) at Havant next week would go along way to righting some of the wrongs.

01/12/2019 4:40 PM  #28

🤣 brilliant, a short post Voice, thought you where responding with long ones from now on!! Looks like I’m having an impact 😂judging by your ugly mug and fat rotund body it’s you we should be praying for, not seen your Dick For10 years. #prayforfatty. #prayforpindick
Anyone comes on here with a different opinion to you and the blue tinted clan then you jump down their throats.
Anyway bored of this now, it’s getting us knowhere, you don’t like me...bothered, I don’t like you, and they end of the day we are still at the bottom of the table.
Come back on here on the 2nd January and will discuss my comments further.
😁

Last edited by Wellard (01/12/2019 4:43 PM)

01/12/2019 5:12 PM  #29

Wellard wrote:

🤣 brilliant, a short post Voice, thought you where responding with long ones from now on!! Looks like I’m having an impact 😂judging by your ugly mug and fat rotund body it’s you we should be praying for, not seen your Dick For10 years. #prayforfatty. #prayforpindick
Anyone comes on here with a different opinion to you and the blue tinted clan then you jump down their throats.
Anyway bored of this now, it’s getting us knowhere, you don’t like me...bothered, I don’t like you, and they end of the day we are still at the bottom of the table.
Come back on here on the 2nd January and will discuss my comments further.
😁

Nothing to do with jumping down throats. It’s just helping correct a few opinions that are uneducated and based on idiocy. You can’t even spell, how am I to take anything you say seriously? Let me help you. It’s “No one” “Nowhere” I know you’re used to writing the KN when spelling your name on your Jobseekers application but it’s not needed here.

Oh wow, you noticed I’m fat! You’re either very clever, or every person I went to school with! Don’t worry about the dick though, it’s there. I noticed when it was freezing off supporting the team at Eastbourne yesterday.

I don’t dislike you though Wellard, I don’t know you, you hide behind a screen being brave but luckily, the Internet is a wonderful tool when you know how to use it, we can catch up and discuss on the 21st don’t worry about making yourself known, I’ll come and speak with you

Come back on the 2nd of January? Is that the next game you’re actually going to watch??

01/12/2019 5:25 PM  #30

😂 keeps biting 🎣

Board footera