BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

01/12/2019 9:29 AM  #11

Re: Eastbourne

TheVoice wrote:

With so many clueless people making comments when they barely understand the full situation it’s beginning to look a lot like the House of Commons on this Forum.

Some of the comments above are absolutely laughable if not for nothing else but the lack of intelligence behind them. Ah well, as they say “Every club’s got them”.

Exactly! My thoughts entirely.

01/12/2019 9:58 AM  #12

What’s the full situation voice?

01/12/2019 11:40 AM  #13

Can anyone disagree that under the current management team the team has only won 4 league games all season and despite investing in a clutch of new strikers have scored the fewest amount of goals in the league. No, you can;t the table speaks for itself. 

Does anyone disagree that the ultimate responsibility for signings, tactics and selections should lie/lies with the manager and if he's not getting a tune out of the players should his position be at least questioned.

And before the voice mentions it, yes we are a small team (although we've been in this league a couple of years now...) but shouldn't we be expecting more from this bunch of players and if the manager can't get it out of them maybe a fresh voice could freshen things up, every manager has a lifespan at a club.

BTW I'm taking it as read that we are the world's unluckiest team and that every key decision goes against us so no need to mention it

01/12/2019 11:57 AM  #14

Corner Flag wrote:

Can anyone disagree that under the current management team the team has only won 4 league games all season and despite investing in a clutch of new strikers have scored the fewest amount of goals in the league. No, you can;t the table speaks for itself. 

Does anyone disagree that the ultimate responsibility for signings, tactics and selections should lie/lies with the manager and if he's not getting a tune out of the players should his position be at least questioned.

And before the voice mentions it, yes we are a small team (although we've been in this league a couple of years now...) but shouldn't we be expecting more from this bunch of players and if the manager can't get it out of them maybe a fresh voice could freshen things up, every manager has a lifespan at a club.

BTW I'm taking it as read that we are the world's unluckiest team and that every key decision goes against us so no need to mention it

Exactly CF, well said. You can’t win only 4 games and not have your position questioned. Whether players are injured, ill or whatever I don’t really care, al just excuses. The buck stops with the management.
It’s slightly ironic and down right laughable that my intelligence is being questioned by someone who used to constantly shout obscenities to opposition fans, management and the ref.
Couldn’t make it up!!

01/12/2019 12:11 PM  #15

Obviously not the result we all wanted, second half we were the better team and deserved a least one point, I was behind the goal when Will Richards was hit by a goal bound effort, that summed up our luck, didn’t see the handball for the penalty as to far away. Won’t be there at Highworth but Havant here I come. Rumours aplenty around Mr Jarvis non appearance, why didn’t Matthew ask post game interview?

01/12/2019 12:13 PM  #16

Could not agree more with Corner Flag and Willard, comments spot on

01/12/2019 12:30 PM  #17

Is Willard a new forum member?

01/12/2019 12:38 PM  #18

Yes I absolute disagree that the manager is responsible for the selection, tactics and personnel that is currently on display, that’s EXACTLY what I mean when I say if you’re in the know, you know.

Wellard it’s not just me questioning your intelligence mate but regardless of how I chose or have chosen to support my team, at least I do? Didn’t see you yesterday? In fact nobody even knows who you are. You’re just a sad man sat behind a screen talking about something you know nothing about.

Reginald74 a man at the game yesterday and not hard to work out who as when that incident occurred you were one of 3 stood there!! Maybe he can help you part time fans out with a little honest perspective. Although careful he may too have at some point engaged in chanting on the terraces or the occasional outburst at a referee.

We all know football extends way past the stat sheet. We are an average middle of the road team in this league in context and thus far we’ve got that, a little luck the other way and we are in a much different conversation. Said it a thousand times, Supporters, support!! You aren’t there to make decisions on anything. You’re there to support the club and it’s decisions and if you don’t like it. Show yourself out. Safe to assume you won’t be missed. By anyone. The only thing that will be missed is your £13 at home games but the tremendous upside of not having to listen to your negative shite anytime you read a score away from home on the Internet might be worth a whip round to replace your couple hundred quid a year.

Get behind the team for god sake, it’s bought you promotion, cup runs, safety in the league year on year and the second it hits a bad run of form you write it off as “deadwood” and call for the head of those who have delivered you the level of football you now watch. You’re a disgrace and I would rather sit behind a goal, hollering abuse at players, refs, opposition or anyone than be considered someone like Wellard. A keyboard warrior that barely supports this team and does nothing but moan about it. I would do those things of course but I’m busy being counted for, trying to help the club in positive ways, you see.. people actually know who I am mate. I turn up. Do us all a favour and just wait for the result at Havant on Twitter

Last edited by TheVoice (01/12/2019 12:41 PM)

01/12/2019 1:16 PM  #19

Before we all blame mark didn’t he win manager of the month in October also got us to the first round proper for only the 3rd time in our history people have a very short memory and in my opinion you don’t have the right to comment if you were not even at the game most of the people on here are keyboard warriors it’s only a few games and there are still a lot of fixtures left so get behind the team and we can hopefully improve on last season

Last edited by Donk (01/12/2019 1:44 PM)

01/12/2019 2:03 PM  #20

Voice lol, got bored we reading that. Most people on hear are bored with your long drawn out posts. Can’t believe I’m having to justify myself to some jumped up little twerp and his mates who stand behind the goal.
For the record I’ve been supporting this club long before you. 93-94 season when one of my best mates played for them. Western league days when we had minibus away trips to Barnstable, Weymouth and shepshed dynamo in the cup, where were you then?
So get back in your box or continue sucking off the management team/players. 😂
Why on earth would I want to let myself known to you, I choose my friends carefully and fella are a pillock.
I await a long drawn out response that knowone can be bothered to read from some who drinks too much Stella.

Last edited by Wellard (01/12/2019 2:07 PM)

Board footera