BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

26/8/2019 3:53 PM  #1

Hampton

1 down HT

26/8/2019 4:40 PM  #2

Re: Hampton

Be interested to hear the match report on this game with Jarvis, zebroski, Youssef and chambers all being dropped.

Last edited by Wellard (26/8/2019 4:43 PM)

26/8/2019 5:01 PM  #3

Lost 1 nil, looking at the stats we have the best defensive record in the league but scoring seems to be our problem yet we appear to be top heavy on strikers in the squad, discuss.

26/8/2019 5:11 PM  #4

We always seem to do it,follow up a good win  with a defeat against a team who have not  won at home, till they come up against Chippenham.
Did  MC   play safe after Weymouth, and rest  to too many, then left it to late in the game  to get anything from it.

26/8/2019 5:28 PM  #5

No Curtis McDonald and Guthrie played from the start.

27/8/2019 1:44 PM  #6

Any body know what the team was, as usual no team in the G&H.  It just said there were many team changes from the good win over Weymouth.  So predictable beat the top teams lose against the lower teams.  Apart from injuries why change a winning team!!  According to previous post, Guthrie started the game, strange when he has not even been on the bench all season, did Yan start as well. 

27/8/2019 3:56 PM  #7

The team was listed on the club's twitter feed. I believe the changes were made partly because of the squad rotation system and partly because those who played Saturday might have been tired after the hot conditions. Yan came on as a sub, agree a very surprising decision to start James Guthrie who has not been sighted so far at all. I wasn't there but apparently we had much of the possession but didn't create much. Lack of goals is becoming a real concern, lets hope we can put that right against Braintree!

27/8/2019 5:36 PM  #8

Starting eleven: Puddy, Tyler, Foulston, Rigg, Evans, Hopper, Guthrie, Gunner, Parselle, Pratt,Haines.
Subs; Zebrowski, Jarvis, Youseff, Chambers and Klukowski.
Strange that Guthrie started ahead of Rutty who was superb at the end of last season. Buy hey what do I know!

27/8/2019 11:07 PM  #9

chippy wrote:

Starting eleven: Puddy, Tyler, Foulston, Rigg, Evans, Hopper, Guthrie, Gunner, Parselle, Pratt,Haines.
Subs; Zebrowski, Jarvis, Youseff, Chambers and Klukowski.
Strange that Guthrie started ahead of Rutty who was superb at the end of last season. Buy hey what do I know!

What a pathetic statement, Guthrie played wide left I'm told, would you expect Centre back Rutty to play there ?

28/8/2019 10:41 AM  #10

Would think Rutty will be shipped out on loan to get some games, somewhere like Melksham maybe, or at least a club at that level.

Board footera