BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

19/8/2019 12:38 PM  #1

Town United COMING SOON

Just wanted to draw a little attention to all of those who may not have seen via the medium of Facebook or other social media's that "Town United" the book that our former Chairmen and Mayor of Chippenham, Sandie Webb has been working on for the last ten years, has been sent off to the printers and soon to be the choice of reading material in toilets and living rooms all over SN14 for the next few months  

I think this is a tremendous achievement from Sandie, a true Chippenham lass who has given damn near every part of herself to the town and the club over the years. I am very much looking forward to getting my copy and reading a little more in depth into the great history of our club as we support the current crop forging the next chapter.

Well done Sandie and all who have contributed and look forward to seeing you soon at Hardenhuish Park for the promotional stuff

26/8/2019 10:15 PM  #2

Re: Town United COMING SOON

Great news! Looking forward to reading it. 

05/9/2019 4:35 PM  #3

Believe copies of the new book will be for sale at a signing event at a home game later this month

29/9/2019 8:29 PM  #4

Now available at the club shop. £16.00 (cash only). A must for all Bluebirds.

29/9/2019 10:14 PM  #5

Started reading this evening, oh my god it’s amazing!!

Board footera