BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

14/6/2019 9:18 PM  #11

Re: Luke Hopper

Shocking reaction to a new signing. Clearly MC rates the boy and surely it’s our job as fans to back Mark and his decisions whilst he is gaffer..

Welcome to the club Luke, here’s hoping you thrive in this new team and show us everything we want to see..

14/6/2019 9:34 PM  #12

He was only on loan previously and in those days we had a poor side which wouldn't of helped him.

More than ever we need to stick together and I'm sure if anyone has ideas to raise much needed funds the club will listen. The boost the budget initiative will help as we can't keep relying on the chairman to fund us.

14/6/2019 10:33 PM  #13

Well said. Let's get behind our club.

swayne close wrote:

He was only on loan previously and in those days we had a poor side which wouldn't of helped him.

More than ever we need to stick together and I'm sure if anyone has ideas to raise much needed funds the club will listen. The boost the budget initiative will help as we can't keep relying on the chairman to fund us.

14/6/2019 11:23 PM  #14

Wellard wrote:

tigerroar wrote:

He was phenomenal for us in the Conference North. Your reaction to this signing is laughable.

And how’s he got on on the Conference South? Oh he’s been told playing a league below 😂
Didn’t impress us last time around so i can understand the reaction. Plus he’s 30 now and been bleeding everywhere.
But let’s give him a chance.

Two years ago the Conference North was as tough as it gets, 20 odd goals, he is proven and I'm reliable informed he is Devizes based and went to Salisbury to aid his PT business. I have checked his ex clubs. Supermarine,Hungerford,Glos and Salisbury not to shabby.

15/6/2019 8:51 AM  #15

Glos City Twitter interesting re our new signing 🔥

15/6/2019 10:18 AM  #16

Bluebirds15 wrote:

Wow, not one to write home about. Poor signing, squad player at best.

For heaven’s sake, he hasn’t played a single game for us and he’s been written off already. I really do not understand the reasoning of some so-called fans at times. Get a grip, man! 😠

15/6/2019 10:36 AM  #17

Agree totally.

15/6/2019 11:18 AM  #18

Yorkie wrote:

Bluebirds15 wrote:

Wow, not one to write home about. Poor signing, squad player at best.

For heaven’s sake, he hasn’t played a single game for us and he’s been written off already. I really do not understand the reasoning of some so-called fans at times. Get a grip, man! 😠

Hope the lad bangs in 30 goals just strikes me as a quick fix rather than calculated decision.

17/6/2019 9:23 AM  #19

Potentially this could be a good signing for us. I work with a guy who is a Salisbury City fan (poor chap !), and he is extremely disappointed that Luke has joined CTFC. Top scorer at Salisbury for the last 2 seasons, and experienced at NL North level with Gloucester City. I do not think we saw the best of Luke when he was with us previously, and I guess the Manager has it in mind that Pratty and Jarvo will play off Luke. Will be interesting to see how this works.

17/6/2019 11:18 AM  #20

It appears both Salisbury and Glos feel we have made a good signing then Toyboy.

Board footera