BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

05/10/2012 10:00 PM  #1

Relegation- a wish or a nightmare.

Promotion is looking further away every season that passes and the only way out of this league is down. No promotions since Tommy Saunders so whats gone wrong.  maybe this league is a level to high or a couple of leagues to high. 

Hopefully a good cup run will help get a few better quality players in the team,  I hope so.

06/10/2012 1:30 PM  #2

Re: Relegation- a wish or a nightmare.

jezzer wrote:

Promotion is looking further away every season that passes and the only way out of this league is down. No promotions since Tommy Saunders so whats gone wrong.  maybe this league is a level to high or a couple of leagues to high. 

Hopefully a good cup run will help get a few better quality players in the team,  I hope so.

Also no relegations since Saunders - although he was sacked during relegation season - far too late by then.

Lots of good clubs in this leaguie - it would be good to go up to meet new sides but I would prefer the status quo to going down. Just ask Trowbridge Town supporters where they'd rather be

Last edited by Charlie Bird (06/10/2012 1:31 PM)

Board footera