BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

20/8/2019 8:51 AM  #11

Re: Bath City redevelopment

toyboy wrote:

Breaking news from this evening's Bath Chronicle that a gang of youths were arrested last night outside Twerton Park, after setting fire to the main stand, causing five pence worth of damage. The good people of Twerton arranging a collection for repairs !!! 

thats bad news.i hope no body got hurt in this.

Last edited by StevenGordon (20/8/2019 8:52 AM)

20/8/2019 9:57 AM  #12

Sadly someone was hurt. One of the poor youth's came down with a severe case of depression after breaking into the trophy cabinet to find someone else had already beat him to the punch... He did get a nice carpet though. 

21/8/2019 10:26 AM  #13

. . . . . which reminds me of the Bath City fan who after another disastrous start to the season, decided to nail his season ticket to his seat in the stand. On the way home he had second thoughts about what he'd done and so went back to retrieve the nail. 

21/8/2019 11:15 AM  #14

I've got a work colleague here at Siemens who is a Bath City fan, and he is currently off sick - he's got a bad side !!! - I'll get my coat.

21/8/2019 11:20 AM  #15

toyboy wrote:

I'll get my coat.

Good idea! 😀

21/8/2019 12:07 PM  #16

News report from the A4 traffic accident a couple of weeks ago. Two cars involved in a head to head collision, both cars a complete write off. Emerging from the wreckage, two young men. One wearing a Bath City shirt, the other a Chippenham shirt. The Bath supporter exclaimed "Oh my god, it's a complete miracle" "Both cars are completely totalled and here we are with barely a scratch on us" "This is a sign from god that we should put our rivalry to one side and move forward from this day as friends" The Chippenham fan nodded in agreement and headed over to his car, as he scattered through the mess he found his way to his glove compartment where he found his log book and one bottle of 18 year old, single malt Whiskey he was saving for a special occasion. Pulling the bottle from the wreckage the Chippenham fan spoke, "I was saving this for a special occasion and like ourselves it has been spared on this day, this is a sign that we should toast to our new friendship" He unscrewed the top and handed the bottle to the Bath City fan who raised the bottle to his lips and began to take a few belts from the bottle. He popped the top back on who handed it back to the Chippenham fan who duly looked at the bottle and launched it over the row of nearby hedges. The Bath City fan said "What are you doing?, aren't you going to drink as well"? The Chippenham fan smirked and said "No thanks, I think i'll just wait for the police to arrive" 

Board footera