BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

25/9/2018 9:12 PM  #31

Re: Supermarine. In the FA Cup. This Saturday. And Monday’s Draw.

Right on cue Jarvis!

25/9/2018 9:59 PM  #32

I see next opponents still not decided and no game scheduled while Phoenix Sports are investigated by FA for possibly fielding an illegible player in the previous round

25/9/2018 11:11 PM  #33

Well we're through. But big respect to Marine, who made us work so hard for the two games. Not a classic tonight. But on the night the best team won.  Jones and Guthrie probably should have scored to make the night more comfortable than it ended up. Marine have some decent players and I hope they start to move up there division.  We haven't got a clue who are opponents will be a week Saturday. With our friends at the FA due to announce there decisons shortly.  Jarvis deserved to get the winner. He works so hard.  A very good signing.  And tonight my MOTM. Also  good to see big Yan starting the game.  And considering he didn't kick a ball for weeks and he has had no pre season. He did well and looked surprisingly fit. Well done Mark, Horgs and the lads. The money's in the bank. And with £15 000 to the winners of the next round thinks are ticking along nicely.  😎

25/9/2018 11:15 PM  #34

Inconsistent refereeing. On Saturday Guthrie was given a straight red for a 50/50 challenge which to me did not appear to be a foul. Maybe it was? Tonight a Supermarine player went straight through Mike Jones with a two footed, off the ground challenge which was an undisputed foul. He received a yellow. We are quite rightly asked to respect the officials however circumstances like these make you wonder.

26/9/2018 7:28 AM  #35

My thoughts exactly Bluebird2006. Every time James Durkin (son of ex premier ref Paul Durkin) referees one of our games, the headlines are always about him and his inconsistency and baffling decisions. I think our sheer determination got us through last night. Obviously not having young Brad between the sticks did not help, and I hope he makes a speedy recovery. I really rate Brad House and think he is destined for a long career in the pro game. Conor Thompson did us proud last night, coming in at next to no notice to play. Dulwich will be a different proposition on Saturday, and lets hope we can get back to our normal 'on the ground' approach, and hope that Brad is back.  COYMB

26/9/2018 8:27 AM  #36

Nothing to do with the ref last night, true local derby, frantic and competitive. Keeper didn't have shot to save all night, Guthrie Jones and Richards all had
good chances 4 nil wouldn't have flattered. Managers tweet says it all.

26/9/2018 12:37 PM  #37

Nothing to do with the ref? Mate he was abysmal. Could hardly get the ball moving without some sort of infringement! Some truly baffling decisions and at times borderline laughable. We weren't great in either game but nuff done and on we go to Hendon but to say the ref didn't impact the game last night is comical

26/9/2018 1:23 PM  #38

No major impact on either side.

26/9/2018 7:45 PM  #39

The amount of times in dangerous positions we were penalised for nothing. A blatant elbow to Jarv first half? A two footed lunge on M? Now I'm no expert but those are two sendings off imo? Thats the impact it should have had. Felt we were a different side when McCootie showed up. Big man, lots of movement. Him and Jarv compliment each other well.

Board footera