BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

29/8/2018 10:24 PM  #51

Re: Billericay

Please shut up now!!

29/8/2018 10:37 PM  #52

I wish matters on the pitch got this much attention

29/8/2018 10:38 PM  #53

TheVoice wrote:

Out of interest just how long have you been coming?? Tbh was being quite friendly up until once again called out again as the sole person responsible. I would hazard a guess you have little to no idea who or what I am or are not mate so your comment is completely irrelevant. Funny how once again a little squeal to admin. Didn't threaten physical violence in the slightest just merely commenting I'm getting fed up of my name being the only one you know. Come over sometime I'll introduce some of the other people responsible and that have been responsible in my absence for much of the last few years or is that me too, when I am not there?

You are joking, aren’t you? So, threatening to “consign someone to history” is “merely commenting” and not an intention to cause physical harm, eh? Just what kind of planet do you inhabit?
The Chairman has got it spot on when he suggests ‘fans’ such as yourself should  be removed from the ground.......then followed by a suspension for persistent foul and abusive behaviour.

Last edited by Yorkie (29/8/2018 10:53 PM)

29/8/2018 10:54 PM  #54

Haha your insinuation of "fans" like me being barred is a joke mate. Ive covered more miles as a "fan" following this club than you could dream of pal. My home games are a 4 hour round trip. My day starts at 9am to travel to home games. Doesn't end til 7. Seems you're very aware of this however knowing my life story and all. Be interested to see if you'd return the favour and come introduce yourself sometime. Would be a pleasure to meet you I'm sure

Last edited by TheVoice (29/8/2018 11:03 PM)

29/8/2018 11:53 PM  #55

It's all too easy to sit in judgment of other people when it comes to the choir. The choir is a loose collection of fans, many of whom only ever see each other at HP. They don't have choir practice sessions. A football match for me isn't a proper game without a decent atmosphere. The choir provides this atmosphere. They're prepared to jump up and down, sing at full throttle and yes, sometimes make fools of themselves. They have a wicked sense of humour and very often strike up a great rapport with the visiting keeper. On numerous occasions this has led to a loss of concentration on the keeper's part. They are always the last group to leave the terraces, as they applaud the team off of the pitch. Which section of the home crowd do our players head for at the end of the match? Don't underestimate their contribution. Rather than condemning the choir, as if they're some under-performing, paid-for, public service, how about a word or two of gratitude for the people who do things, which most fans either feel too embarrassed or uncomfortable about doing. HP will be a soulless stadium without them, and ultimately to the detriment of the team. 

30/8/2018 8:22 AM  #56

Dauntsey Boys wrote:

It's all too easy to sit in judgment of other people when it comes to the choir. The choir is a loose collection of fans, many of whom only ever see each other at HP. They don't have choir practice sessions. A football match for me isn't a proper game without a decent atmosphere. The choir provides this atmosphere. They're prepared to jump up and down, sing at full throttle and yes, sometimes make fools of themselves. They have a wicked sense of humour and very often strike up a great rapport with the visiting keeper. On numerous occasions this has led to a loss of concentration on the keeper's part. They are always the last group to leave the terraces, as they applaud the team off of the pitch. Which section of the home crowd do our players head for at the end of the match? Don't underestimate their contribution. Rather than condemning the choir, as if they're some under-performing, paid-for, public service, how about a word or two of gratitude for the people who do things, which most fans either feel too embarrassed or uncomfortable about doing. HP will be a soulless stadium without them, and ultimately to the detriment of the team. 

Yes I think we all agree but they can do all of that without chant swearing!! talk about completely missing the point.

30/8/2018 9:10 AM  #57

Its a part of it up and down the country pal. Every team, every ground, every set of supporters. Don't like it.... oh wait you can't go anywhere to avoid it.... maybe watch football with the televsion on mute??

30/8/2018 9:40 AM  #58

Here's an idea? why can't we be different?
For the record I often take my son to league games Spurs, Swindon and whilst there is swearing from people around us it is very rarely chanted.
You really do need to remove that massive chip on your shoulder and move on fella.

30/8/2018 9:58 AM  #59

Heres an idea open up your ears!! At these various other grounds (which I am sure you attend when Chippenham are playing more than a short walk away) Are you saying theres no chants at all with blue language? Mate come out from your bubble its safe I promise!!

30/8/2018 10:21 AM  #60

Bored now!!

Board footera