BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

29/8/2018 7:13 AM  #41

Re: Billericay

Control of player and coach language in the game is down to ref not the club. Read the FA rules (use google) Indirect free kicks, cautions and red cards apply for the use of "foul and abusive language" - refs have to interpret if this is shouted in frustration or directed personally at another individual or as dissent against them.  If the laws are applied correctly however in this respect most adult games at all levels could be over within a few minutes.

I don't see why the choir can't control this and carry on shouting support for the team. Watch Billy Connolly ( or other stand-ups like Lee Evans) of old live on stage and then watch him do the same material in front of a pre-watershed TV audience. Neither is less funny just different emphasis on certain gags

29/8/2018 10:11 AM  #42

Such division in opinion..... Although seems that most understand football is football! Still wonder if it'll be as fun sitting in a library but worth it to see the crowds flock back.....      .... .

29/8/2018 6:31 PM  #43

Tell you what bring my name into it again pal, you'll be consigned to history! As many have stated several people behind that goal and certain individuals on here seem hell bent it's all on me. You wanna make it personal I am more than prepared to do so understand?

29/8/2018 8:09 PM  #44

This is really getting comical now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Fans offering each other out over what might have been said or sang ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ save the passion for Saturday please lads !!!

Come on you bluebirds

29/8/2018 8:26 PM  #45

TheVoice wrote:

Tell you what bring my name into it again pal, you'll be consigned to history! As many have stated several people behind that goal and certain individuals on here seem hell bent it's all on me. You wanna make it personal I am more than prepared to do so understand?

We donโ€™t need so-called fans like you, pal, either at Hardenhuish Park or on this forum. Why donโ€™t you go and express your views somewhere else?

Admin: Any chance of issuing this poster a โ€˜friendlyโ€™ warning for threatening physical violence?
ย 

Last edited by Yorkie (29/8/2018 8:30 PM)

29/8/2018 9:18 PM  #46

Out of interest just how long have you been coming?? Tbh was being quite friendly up until once again called out again as the sole person responsible. I would hazard a guess you have little to no idea who or what I am or are not mate so your comment is completely irrelevant. Funny how once again a little squeal to admin. Didn't threaten physical violence in the slightest just merely commenting I'm getting fed up of my name being the only one you know. Come over sometime I'll introduce some of the other people responsible and that have been responsible in my absence for much of the last few years or is that me too, when I am not there?

29/8/2018 9:37 PM  #47

Bog all to do with me... You specifically used my name! Are you ok? Jesus fella seems you might have a few issues so I'll say read it back and see how you would take it ay? I don't say things I regret mate and I'm very aware the club monitors this forum. The manager personally finding me at Hampton and congratulating fans for finding their voices on Saturday with outstanding support proves this. A few moaning farts making a little noise might make an impact for a couple of games perhaps but progressively it will destroy the club I've loved longer than most as people sit on their hands and refuse to chant, sing or support through fear of ejection. Or simply walk before pushed through the joke that this kind of message sends that football is for the silent clappers and live armchair fans, not the passionate, vocal people some that give more than you ever could in terms of time and money in their time. Don't worry you'll have us back where we came from soon. 100 home fans all sat round a bovril enjoying the silence;)

29/8/2018 9:50 PM  #48

TheVoice wrote:

Bluebirds2006. As you've seen fit to name me personally I assume you know me and where to find me?

Why don't you come and air your grievances to me personally instead of calling me out on social media?

I would agree profanity is not a measure of manliness, however hiding behind a computer screen with accusations and slanderous remarks very much is.

Tell ya what find me at Hampton tomorrow happy to explain my actions at games and have a little chat with you in person?

ย 
How can I name you personally when I don't know who you are? The only reference to a name in my post was a chant "**** off Simon". If you are Simon, it wasn't aimed at you or any individual. It is the language that of the choir that concerns me. If you are indeed Simon then I suspect that we know each other as you often greet me.

29/8/2018 9:57 PM  #49

Nice touch, I wouldn't have thought directed at me no. I would imagine you've got the wrong end of this stick and my frustration got the better of me so apologies. Chairman is entitled to his overriding opinion. I'm sure it'll be respected by the masses. Personally swearing out of frustration and swearing in a chant is the same offense caused surely. Its the word, not the volume. This has come from a couple of people jumping on a bandwagon, probably people we've seen over the last couple of years at home games for something to do. I know the faces and the people who's opinion on the matter I would respect as I see them in person. Normally in a bar somewhere like Hampton or Eastbourne in groups of about 20 real fans who follow the club and have done for a long time. Still it would seem this has been a perfect chance to air some comments no one dare seem to have the intestinal fortitide to come and say during so at least its accomplished something. Now let's just see how it all moves forward. Like I said, lets see how the manager and his team enjoy playing in silence contradicting their own opinions for the safety of not seeming controversial. Lets see how the crowds now flock back to the "family friendly club" with zero atmosphere and hope that the football alone is enough to invoke the passion required to follow them up and down the country. A few naughty chants, this is all over a few naughty chants. And somewhere down the line people will take stock of how pathetic this has been.

29/8/2018 10:03 PM  #50

The ironic thing being the chant F**k off Simon being chanted in jest at me as I stood chatting to Dave and Bob a couple of rows along in the stand.. Bluebirds2006 and Chris therefore completely in order, however any others that have slated me or my so called "gang" have done so at a time I wasn't even stood there! Laughable

Board footera