BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

06/8/2012 11:14 AM  #1

EXETER TUESDAY 7th

Is there going to be a big crowd tomorrow night ??? as its Nathan and Richs first home game and i think we should all turn out in force and give these two and the new players a big welcome.
Iv been back for the last 3 games and travelled and have really enjoyed meeting up with people iv not seen for years due to not watching Chippenham the last couple of seasons but iv always liked Nathan and i like to way the players are enjoying thereselves and the way the club is changing .

Hope to see you all tomorrow

07/8/2012 11:36 AM  #2

Re: EXETER TUESDAY 7th

Shouldn't think so as the only advertising is a hand written scrawl on the sign outside the ground!

07/8/2012 4:31 PM  #3

It's also been in Chippenham Gazette, Western Daily Press, BBC Wiltshire and on official website

07/8/2012 10:01 PM  #4

lost 3-4 (pens Griff, Gilroy and Ballinger)

Good run out against a very pacy attack and decent recovery since we were 0-2 down after 15 mins

07/8/2012 10:19 PM  #5

Agree, a very good workout against a very pacy team who played the ball about with real purpose - a typical Paul Tisdale team.  Ballinger was outstanding for us I thought.  Shame Sawyer has not signed but new keeper did well (apart from his attempt at imitating a footballer for their third goal).  Basingstoke should give us a better idea of where we are and what the starting XI will look like for the real thing at Hemel.

08/8/2012 9:27 PM  #6

Ballinger will not have to worry about winning the fans over if he continues to play like he did today and the rest of the new faces showed promise against a very good set of young players.I do have one concern and feel that Nathan needs to put his managers hat on to talk to Nathan the captain.The captain has a responsability in that he represents the club whilst on the pitch and a loud stream of F----s intended to,i assume,motivate his players is not comfortable to listen to when sitting amongst women and young children.Given Lambs sending off last year for his out burst and the ramifications it caused i would hope our captain would at least try to lead by example this year,getting sent of last week was also less than inspireing.As a young manager with every bodys support i hope he can inspire in the right way even if it means giving the arm band to some one else or takeing a hard look at how he motivates and behaves on the pitch.

09/8/2012 12:32 PM  #7

I must admit i didnt hear any language and i was sat in the stand. I thought we did really well and was pleased with the new signings. The new keeper looked very good and pulled off some lovely saves and the young lad Barnes looked very good and picked some beautiful passes out and will give Guthrie a fight for his shirt. But the pleasing thing for me was the way we attacked them and chances we created because even though they are a full time professional side we kept going right till the end and on another day we could have scored more .
Im really looking forward to the new season and Hemel will be my first coach journey in a while . Lets get behind the boys and take a strong support

See you saturday

09/8/2012 7:05 PM  #8

You must be deaf - its always been a "feature" of Rudgie's play and have to agree that as player-manager he ought to have a chat with himself and try to control it

10/8/2012 5:18 PM  #9

Is he going to fine himself for getting sent off at Cinderford?

He should simply tell the team to do the opposite of what he does, we'll be fine then, lol

Board footera