BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

28/2/2012 11:17 AM  #1

Ross Adams back......

in our league after being loaned to Swindon Supermarine.

Less of politics, every dog has it`s day....J Lydon

28/2/2012 11:33 AM  #2

Re: Ross Adams back......

should have been here, why to submarine, well they are going down like one.

28/2/2012 3:09 PM  #3

Would have been a great confidence boost for the team.

28/2/2012 11:20 PM  #4

some like it hot wrote:

should have been here, why to submarine, well they are going down like one.

yeah they are, they're always on at us for not getting promotion but I say .... It is better to be knocking at the door than to be standing on the trap door

Just been looking at Basingstoke's website he went there to recover from an injury

Last edited by pips (28/2/2012 11:23 PM)

'Five days thou shalt labour, as the Bible says. The seventh day is the Lord thy God's. The sixth day is for football'

29/2/2012 6:02 PM  #5

Adams does play at centre back where we have good cover - although a little short at present due to injuries. Should be interesting if he is still there in April when we play SS

29/2/2012 7:24 PM  #6

My understanding is that Ross is there for a month under the current deal, he is getting match fitness following his leg break.
According to reports he came close to scoring on his debut last night with a trade mark header that came off the post.

Less of politics, every dog has it`s day....J Lydon

29/2/2012 8:30 PM  #7

Ross played well last night and is a quality player but i would not have thought it a good idea for him to have come back on loan for a month when we have as Charlie Bird says good cover. Injurys and silly red cards permitting we need a settled side not a short term fix.Having said that i would like to see him back on a permanent basis some day.

Board footera