BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

03/9/2017 10:20 AM  #11

Re: Eastbourne Borough v Chippenham Town.

Awful defending by us, especially in the second half. They could of easily gone on and scored another 2, Tindle with a great block and Jared with another good save towards the end. I must admit I was confused why Nuno didn't play as he has been excellent, particularly in the last 2 games against Weston and Oxford. Matt Smith was another one we missed yesterday, I couldn't understand why he didn't start either, Donnelly who played instead looked lost throughout the game. Will Richards has been at fault for a few goals so far this season, with another one yesterday, which is unusual as he is normally reliable for us. I agree with what people and management have said in we must remain focused throughout games and cut out individual errors which have proven costly in this league. I am sure Tuesday we will see a positive reaction from everyone and I sure look forward to it. Come on bluebirds!

03/9/2017 7:26 PM  #12

Can't argue with either of the above post, both pretty much spot on. Although we were very good at times in the first half and looked capable of having the game won by half time and blowing them away.   But we made the fatal era of conceding the all important equalizer right on half time sending them in at the break with new found confidence. Both  half time team talks would have been so much different had we gone in with a deserved lead.  The second half, I'm not sure what happened but a catalogue of era,s combined with some very good Eastbourne football,  we were just blown away and couldn't cope. We lost our
Shape all over the pitch and stopped backing each other up.  As has been said it could have been worse.  I'm hopping that was just a one off blip and we can quickly recover. I'm not sure why Nuno didn't start because I always feel we look a beter side when he plays, and we totally lost our way after our very good start.  In Mark and Tom I trust but they have got some work to do to sort the problems out. The only plus for me about the second half was that Dean Evans came on and looked fit,  but the game was over by then.  Still we have Gloucester City at home on Tuesday. I'm sure Mark and Tom will get a positive reaction from the lads.  Good luck Tuesday to Mark, Tom, Horgs, Jas and the lads.  Cum on you bluebirds. 😎

Last edited by Jono (04/9/2017 8:49 AM)

03/9/2017 9:26 PM  #13

I stand by the dug out and for me Nunos exclusion is obvious, the manager and he had words just prior to him coming off. I'm sure the other 30 around me would agree.

04/9/2017 8:55 AM  #14

Well it didn't seem it was a problem with the way he had been playing.  But the managent team are in charge at what ever level of football you play, and players must accept there decisons. Even though they disagree and everyone wants to play. There. can only be one boss. 😎

04/9/2017 1:19 PM  #15

The last two goals were pantomime. That header should have been saved and there was no need for Tommo to come for the ball as there was a defender between him and the attacker. Perhaps trying to be too descisive.
All we need to do is hold on to our leads and we'll start winning.

Lets Make The Magic Happen..

04/9/2017 1:39 PM  #16

What were you watching LV? Saving what exactly?

04/9/2017 3:00 PM  #17

H.E.A.D.E.R

Lets Make The Magic Happen..

Board footera