BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

30/8/2017 10:22 PM  #31

Re: Chippenham Town v Oxford City.

Steady on boys.  At the end of the day we're all Chippenham fans and we all want the same thing. To see our team winning games and pushing for a top seven spot. I know we always disagree on team selections and individual players performances, but I don't think the name calling and bickering does anyone any good.  Anyway onwards and upwards. Cum on you Bluebirds.  😎

30/8/2017 10:27 PM  #32

Jono, exactly my point, so I'm not well wrong!! Just have a different opinion to reg and Stratford.
Knowonder this forum is dead most of the time.

31/8/2017 11:13 AM  #33

Some decent eough opinions floating around and i'll make some observations.
1. We shipped too many goals last season up until Christmas
2. We drew when we should have won
3. We learned, we need to learn again,
4. JT is some keeper but for him, we would have lost the games we drew. MC needs to look at the goals we concede and how we as a team, give the other teams the oppertinities to score. JT wont keep them all out.
5. Jack has one hell of a handle on things for a bandwagon supporter!

Lets Make The Magic Happen..

31/8/2017 2:32 PM  #34

Lord Voldermort wrote:

Some decent eough opinions floating around and i'll make some observations.
1. We shipped too many goals last season up until Christmas
2. We drew when we should have won
3. We learned, we need to learn again,
4. JT is some keeper but for him, we would have lost the games we drew. MC needs to look at the goals we concede and how we as a team, give the other teams the oppertinities to score. JT wont keep them all out.
5. Jack has one hell of a handle on things for a bandwagon supporter!

Thanks 'Voldermort' - However my reference to the bandwagon was merely joining the forum - see below

"New to the CTFC Forum! Jumped on the bandwagon following my visit to Twerton Park"

31/8/2017 10:13 PM  #35

'Jack' I think what LV was stating is that you seem to have a lot of inside knowledge for a bandwagon supporter. You are more than likely someone in the know...and I can't pretty much guess. Obviously really

01/9/2017 3:13 AM  #36

You can guess, go on have a try.

01/9/2017 7:06 AM  #37

Cooky, I'll take that as a compliment that you think "im in the know!" 😊 Little do you know!

Board footera