BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

17/7/2017 6:49 PM  #1

Pitch

Back from my evening stroll and looked in at Hardenhuish Park, water required I think, do we not use the water storage tank anymore?

17/7/2017 7:53 PM  #2

Re: Pitch

How long do you think the tank will last we have had a few hours rain since I don't know when,perhaps you could find the time and the money to pay for the sprinklers to run them  off the mains.

17/7/2017 8:29 PM  #3

Saw them working last season so tank must be full after last week rain. Better in that out as they say Bob.

25/7/2017 7:21 AM  #4

I called into the ground on my way into work earlier this morning, and I have to say after the amount of rain we've had recently, and the amount of work that has been obviously done over the last few days, the pitch looks absolutely magnificient. There is no comparison to last Tuesday when up to that point we had had very little rain, as the pitch now currently looks green and lush. I understand that Markus Cassidy, the Head Groundsman from Swindon Town, has been calling in to Hardenhuish to give help and advice.on pitch preparation. Looking at the weather forecast, we are dur heavy rain this Wednesday, so that will further assist the growth. Well Done Tony G. and all the Gang who prepare the pitch

Board footera