BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

22/5/2017 7:21 PM  #1

Horgan

Good news on Gary Horgan,need a forward now.

23/5/2017 9:10 AM  #2

Re: Horgan

Excellent news indeed, and Horgs is taking on a coaching role as well. With Horgs and Jason Matthews as part of the coaching set-up, they will get a lot of respect from the squad, as both have been there, done it and got the tee-shirt. I agree that another striker to put the pressure on Sands and Pratty would be ideal. Would love to see us strike a deal with Bristol City to get Jake Andrews back on a season long loan. The other name that sticks in my mind is Tony Lee, who I believe plays for Gosport Borough, who have just been relegated from the National South. Lee terrorized us when he was on loan at Cirencester. He is similar to Pratty in as much that he never stops running, but is a little more direct that Pratty. Thoughts anyone on your ideal additions to the squad ?  COYMB

24/5/2017 11:57 AM  #3

McCootie already signed for Bath. If we are going to attract an decent striker then we will need to rotate them, it's difficult to attract someone decent if they think they will be 3rd choice to Sandell and Pratt

24/5/2017 2:17 PM  #4

I see Eastleigh have put Ross Stearn on the transfer list!!

25/5/2017 12:18 PM  #5

The management are well aware we need another striker, don't panic. Enjoy the summer and c u at our first pre season game at frome.

25/5/2017 12:43 PM  #6

Pleased to see Gary has signed on. When I saw that Collier had coaxed him back I was initially unimpressed last season, but his level head and experience saw us through a difficult period and this was instrumental in winning the league. Even if only as coaching staff and cover, he is an important one to have on board.
I'd like us to go out and find a striker, like Jake Andrews,  who is not already well known in our leagues with a point to prove. That's why Beano or Gilroy did well for us, I think

Board footera