BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

05/12/2016 8:25 PM  #1

V Slough Town Home.

A very tough game, although there form over the last 3-4 weeks has not been so good. They were beaten 2-1 on Saturday at home by Frome, so there confidence may be down a little. Hopefully it's a good time to play them. We again should have a full squad, although you would think the starting 11 will be the same. Hopefully Mark and Tom will have the lads fired up and we can start fast and get into them straight from the kick off.  Three points would put us level on points with a game in hand.  Good luck to Mark, Tom and the lads.  😎

06/12/2016 12:14 PM  #2

Re: V Slough Town Home.

Very tough game,I always think  after defeat teams are very determined (Frome).Last season Slough were very good going forward at Hardenhuish Park. I would expect same team to 😎. Can we use tickets that were given after Saturday game ?

06/12/2016 2:11 PM  #3

Reginald74 you can only redeem the voucher for the return game against Chesham. Keep it safe until the re-arranged date has been confirmed.

06/12/2016 2:28 PM  #4

Thank you.

06/12/2016 3:37 PM  #5

Have been told that voucher can be used for any game, would be good to get it clarified officially. Bit pointless if one is not available to get to the re arranged game.  Needs clarification from the management. Re arranged game not until 07 February 2017.

Last edited by inthebox (06/12/2016 3:38 PM)

06/12/2016 11:09 PM  #6

Hugely enjoyable game and we had them on the ropes at 3-1 with Pratt nearly making it 4-1. They used their bench sensibly whereas we chose to make no subs at all with a visibly tiring team against an opposition who battled their way back into it. Even to run the clock down a little at 3-2. Needed Horgan on for Pook I think to try to take some control, calm the midfield down and stiffen the defence. Or Mario on for Fergie? Collier said he had no-one to bring on, yet not in a rush to replace Griffin? Very disappointing

07/12/2016 12:37 AM  #7

Ah, you were the idoit shouting at Collier from the stand. Heard you rowing with Slough supporters during game.Embarrassing!

07/12/2016 6:56 AM  #8

inthebox wrote:

Have been told that voucher can be used for any game, would be good to get it clarified officially. Bit pointless if one is not available to get to the re arranged game.  Needs clarification from the management. Re arranged game not until 07 February 2017.

I know before you've been able to use the voucher for any league game and possibly friendly too.

07/12/2016 9:32 AM  #9

Reginald74 wrote:

Ah, you were the idoit shouting at Collier from the stand. Heard you rowing with Slough supporters during game.Embarrassing!

No not me - but agree we needed fresh legs. Our manager and coach had no answers at 3-2 with the game slipping away. No point having a bench if we don't use them and want to compete with the top teams. Collier and Jones just sat in the dugout whereas the Slough guys were urging their team on right to the end

07/12/2016 9:52 AM  #10

We had 2 great chances to win in the last 2 mins, Pratt and Tindle. What we needed was to stop giving away throw ins with there no 4. I stand by dug out and let me tell you Collier and Jones are constantly at it for 90 mins. Score 3 should win simple...

Board footera