BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

23/10/2016 12:26 PM  #1

Basingstoke Tuesday

Having just listened to Mark,s post match interview, it appears that a large part of the first team squad will be missing on Tuesday. No Chitty, Tindel, Gutherie and Felix. It will be interesting what strength we have in our squad players. Who's going to be in goal????

23/10/2016 3:28 PM  #2

Re: Basingstoke Tuesday

According to today's Sunday Indy we're in for Dan Bowman from Bath City.  He's a full back.  Pretty sure we'll have other irons in the fire too.  

23/10/2016 5:45 PM  #3

Looks like manager has decided enough is enough for Conor then.No surprise really.

23/10/2016 7:06 PM  #4

With those players missing we will do well to get a point on Tues. My son saw Basingstoke murder Slough on Saturday and said they looked really good, youg side

23/10/2016 8:20 PM  #5

hobgoblin wrote:

Having just listened to Mark,s post match interview, it appears that a large part of the first team squad will be missing on Tuesday. No Chitty, Tindel, Gutherie and Felix. It will be interesting what strength we have in our squad players. Who's going to be in goal????

Think Richards is added to that too.

25/10/2016 9:56 AM  #6

According to BBC Wilts we have signed a keeper from Swindon Supermarine for tonight's game and there are quite a few injuries, should be an interesting team selection.  See you tonight COYB.

25/10/2016 11:16 AM  #7

With the squad decimated tonight the way it is I would more than take a draw.  I'll bet Marks phone has been red hot for the last couple of days.  If we get a result tonight it would have to be the result of the season so far. But who knows.  Good luck tonight to Mark Tom and the lads.  😎

25/10/2016 8:00 PM  #8

And as usual the betting sites don't know we're bare bones and then some. Basingstoke were at 3.42:1 On Bet365. So I've had a punt.
More than happy to be proved wrong, but handsomely compensated if I'm right....

25/10/2016 8:04 PM  #9

Of course there is a third option I didn't consider... Abandoned. Salisbury have already been pulled off the pitch.

25/10/2016 8:07 PM  #10

Chipp 1 up

Board footera