BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

08/9/2012 9:15 PM  #1

Chippenham Town v Mangotsfeild United 3 - 1

Another good result, again some decent performances, Scott  Rogers got the first with a well timed run and header, Lee Phillips bullying there centre back and keeper and knocking in the second, Luke Bally smashing  the third in to the far corner of the net passed the advancing keeper from a tight angle. Conor  Thompson gave  another commanding performance in goal,what a difference,are we sure he is 17. £3000 in the bank, roll on the draw monday morning,Ill bet we get Merthyr or Cinderford. Well done Nath, Rich and the boys, the feel good factor is returning.   

09/9/2012 9:51 AM  #2

Re: Chippenham Town v Mangotsfeild United 3 - 1

Good result yesterday, 2 wins on the trot for the first time in ages, excluding pre season obviously.

09/9/2012 1:16 PM  #3

A good result well done to Nathan and the team. With Conner on board that is one part of the spine of the team vastly improved plus i was very impressed with the way Lee coped with out Alan playing and his link play with Luke andScott.Defensively it is another storey Ash has stepped up to the mark in the centre but even with out the red card he is not the answer long term can i suggest that Alan Griffin may be the answer?.It is also clear that lamby is not on his game at all and hopefully Mani can make this his position.
An earlier post mentioned our expectations being too high given all the changes , i would agree with this and given the loss of Adie as well, to offer support,  perhaps Nathan and Richard need to be given our total backing .
One of the few pleasures of increasing age is to speculate on the side lines and the forum, plus of course we are able to do so with the knowledge that its the management team who have to take the decissions and the flack or praise resulting.
On another topic can somebody,in authority, stop the gentleman in the stand who listening to his radio with ear phones  is constantly giveing us a run down in a very loud voice, before his radio is used as a suppositry!! .

10/9/2012 2:20 PM  #4

I agree with the above posts ! It was strange to hear the opposion more vocal than us against Mangotsfield . We have won two games on the trot and are scoring goals yet were really quite . I think we need to keep backing these two lads and get behind them in full voice as we can see how hard there working and what brave decisions they made on saturday. We controlled the game from start to finish and it's nice to see us scoring goals and winning in 2012. Please try grabbing a frien or two back I iv done and get supporting our town.

Board footera