BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

22/8/2012 4:55 PM  #1

GATEWAY GAME

GATEWAY GAME
SUNDAY 9th SEPTEMBER  KO 2pm (tbc)

Just when you thought it was safe to officially announce your retirement from the beautiful game, up pops another chance to dust off your Mick Channon endorsed Puma’s, pull on those wrinkly medical supports and break open a brand new tube of Deep Heat.  YES! it’s the Gateway game, the ultimate experience in family entertainment. 

If you would like to be a part of the Supporters Club team either text me on 07969 801975, see me at a home game or pass your name to either Pete “I can’t do it anymore† Jefferies (behind the bar) or Derek “I’ve got a club tie but they won’t let me have a clipboard† Crisp (behind the goal).

The lads from the Gateway Club (who will no doubt be helped out by members of the CTFC players/backroom staff) really look forward to this event and you’ll know, if you’ve been involved before, that it means the world to them to receive their winners medals.  So even if you can’t play, make sure you come along to support them and make the day even more memorable.

If you don't volunteer I'll come looking for you.  Remember, it's not the winning it's the taking part.  You know you want to.  ;-)

24/8/2012 4:16 PM  #2

Re: GATEWAY GAME

I've just been back to my parents house to dig out my Puma Kings and shinpads - it's on. Oh, and I also found a pair of socks and shoes I thought I'd left behind at a stag do last August. Turns out they were in my football bag all along. Looking forward to it - see you there!

08/9/2012 6:43 PM  #3

We've got about 16 players for the supporters team so plenty of rolling subs :-) be there for about 130 pm.

08/9/2012 8:46 PM  #4

Do we need to bring a kit like it says in the other topic for this?

08/9/2012 10:28 PM  #5

We'll have a kit provided I'm told (15 players + goalie) but bring some extra kit if you have some just in case there isn't quite enough to go round.

08/9/2012 10:45 PM  #6

Cheers for that! Looking forward to it!

Board footera