BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

27/11/2015 11:53 PM  #1

Chippenham Town v Dunstable Town.

A very tough fixture, Dunstable come into the game on a pretty good run of form. But if we are at our best and play at the high tempo we are capable of, its a game we can win. It is great to have Fergie back, we have really missed his energy. Good luck to Mark, Tom and the lads.   

28/11/2015 11:41 AM  #2

Re: Chippenham Town v Dunstable Town.

Very tough game today I agree, I think we need to be at are best to win most games in this league. Who will replace Ashan I wonder, is big Ollie back in the squad, Phillips maybe ??

28/11/2015 9:10 PM  #3

Enjoyed that, very good football.

28/11/2015 9:55 PM  #4

An exellent all round team performance, against a very useful and pacy Dunstable side. There was some outstanding performances all over the pitch, with James Guthrie looking back to his best. The back four all playing well with Preece and Tindall outstanding. Sandell looking very sharp and banging in another two goals. The whole team put in a very good shift.  If I had to single out a man of the match it would have to be Greg Tindle who lead from the front throughout. We're up to fourth tonight, things are looking up. Bring on the Bidiford on Tuesday night weather permitting.   

29/11/2015 10:28 AM  #5

Very good all round performance, and Chip took their chances, could have had a few more. Decent referee today.

29/11/2015 11:41 AM  #6

Excellent performance and who would have thought that 4 months into the season that we would be 4th. The whole team played really well and looked like scoring every time we went forward. Agree with previous post that Greg was man of the match and it looks good for the second half of the season, playoffs, keep the faith.
325 gate ??? looked more like 200 from where I was standing.

30/11/2015 3:29 AM  #7

hobgoblin wrote:

Excellent performance and who would have thought that 4 months into the season that we would be 4th. The whole team played really well and looked like scoring every time we went forward. Agree with previous post that Greg was man of the match and it looks good for the second half of the season, playoffs, keep the faith.
325 gate ??? looked more like 200 from where I was standing.

Would include season ticket holders aswell so those not there would be added I guess?

30/11/2015 4:22 PM  #8

Cooky wrote:

Would include season ticket holders aswell so those not there would be added I guess?

Yes, but my understanding is those only number around 100 and surely most would have been there Saturday. 

I think its a bit harder to judge the attendance on a wet day such as Saturday when everyone goes under the covered areas or in the bar. A few could have been put off going but for me it looked an average crowd.

Board footera