BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

28/3/2015 4:55 PM  #1

Chesham Utd

HT - 0-0

Chip 2 - 0 up after 72 mins  - dunno scorers.

FT 3-0 Chip - good result but still dunno scorers!!

Last edited by fishnchips (28/3/2015 5:54 PM)

29/3/2015 11:32 AM  #2

Re: Chesham Utd

Inthebox wrote under a different topic "It will be good that he  intends to use some of the youngsters for the few remaining games". That being the case why did we only have four subs yesterday???? Why no Park player on the bench?

29/3/2015 1:12 PM  #3

Because from what I saw of the Park yesterday there is no-one who could make the step up to first team level, with the possible exception of Ryan Campbell, although his slight physique doesn't help, skillful player though he is.  Not sure where the Norman brothers were, but they're the ones who could step up in time.

29/3/2015 1:29 PM  #4

Agree with all that Inside Left, Norman lads playing for the County u18s i think, hence no FC game. As stated before why the need for 5 subs anyway, surely players better off getting a game instead of getting splinters.

29/3/2015 2:11 PM  #5

Good to see he reverted to a winning back four, bringing Beedon back in for Tindle, and rest of team was unchanged. No report in G&H yet so do not know what happened apart form the report on BBC Wilts at full time. However a good win, from other posts, obvious manager did not include Park players as suggested by him in the G&H. To be quite honest without the posts on this forum and snippets picked up here and there we would be in the dark.

29/3/2015 5:42 PM  #6

Shane doesn't play football, for whatever reason.

29/3/2015 7:02 PM  #7

Mike Tanner wrote:

I can nether fathom out why we don't see more of Shane Blackmore. I know he's the bosses son but what I've seen of him he's very good and I'm a little bit perplexed why he's not a permanent member of the first team.

Where you been since September ? in a concentration camp !!!!

29/3/2015 7:47 PM  #8

Bit confusing. One minute young players are going to be given a chance and the next get comments on here that few are good enough hinting what's the point and others why have 5 subs anyway. Seen Park a few times this season and there are a few who are worth giving a run out from the bench particularly as nothing on games now. George Nash for example I'm sure is worth a go.
Went along to the Park game yesterday and thought the young ref had a good game. Early on in the game gave a penalty for pushing in the area and don't see that too soften so good for him being brave enoough to do it.

29/3/2015 8:13 PM  #9

3-0 and we're still moaning? Bring back the 'Beak...  Don't buy this give youth a chance rubbish seeing as we only started winning when we brought an old bloke in.
Good win anyhow!

29/3/2015 9:18 PM  #10

Indeed... A 0-3 win away at a side in a similar position in the table is something to celebrate not complain about!

Board footera