BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

27/1/2015 5:23 PM  #1

Truro City

Good luck for tonight - a mountain to climb but Saturday showed what can be acheived.
By the way what lunacy causes 3 away games in a row?

27/1/2015 8:54 PM  #2

Re: Truro City

Chip lost 2 0.

Last edited by fishnchips (27/1/2015 10:39 PM)

28/1/2015 9:50 AM  #3

A point per game in a run of 3 away games to top of the table teams is acceptable.

28/1/2015 9:05 PM  #4

Bluebirds2006 wrote:

A point per game in a run of 3 away games to top of the table teams is acceptable.

Another supporter happy for a season filled with mediocrity.

Unless you and many others change your negative attitude this club will remain stagnant for years to come.

Get a grip.

28/1/2015 9:27 PM  #5

Cooky wrote:

Unless you and many others change your negative attitude this club will remain stagnant for years to come.

Get a grip.

Christ lucky you dont support Frome, at least you will still be in the division next year!!!

Last edited by fromie (31/1/2015 9:49 PM)

28/1/2015 10:22 PM  #6

Thank you Fromie, it looks as though we have a stable club that is moving forward slowly but surely.No massive debts and a team that looks like progression is happening. This time last year i thought we would be down,playing the likes of Bishops Cleeve and Larkhall

Last edited by Reginald74 (28/1/2015 10:34 PM)

01/2/2015 4:07 PM  #7

Cooky wrote:

Bluebirds2006 wrote:

Get a grip.

I f you read my post properly you will see that I say acceptable - not good nor encouraging. Acceptable meaning the "minium". of acheivement ie one better than unacceptable. A season of disappointment however it
is starting to look like we will stay up and maybe devlop a base from which to move onward and upwards.

Last edited by Bluebirds2006 (01/2/2015 4:09 PM)

01/2/2015 8:14 PM  #8

Bluebirds2006 wrote:

Cooky wrote:

Bluebirds2006 wrote:

Get a grip.

I f you read my post properly you will see that I say acceptable - not good nor encouraging. Acceptable meaning the "minium". of acheivement ie one better than unacceptable. A season of disappointment however it
is starting to look like we will stay up and maybe devlop a base from which to move onward and upwards.

I tell what us unacceptable is your complete disregard of the english tongue.

Speel check is there for a reason, use it or don't post your drivel at all.

01/2/2015 9:56 PM  #9

I think you need to learn how to use spell check as well. Is there any need to be so rude to people.

02/2/2015 11:24 PM  #10

AJG wrote:

I think you need to learn how to use spell check as well. Is there any need to be so rude to people.

Oh dear oh dear...please don't tell me you feel for that one?!

At least you in the running for funniest post of the year already.

Board footera