BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

13/6/2012 6:35 PM  #11

Re: Ballinger

How can you possibly judge a player when he hasnt even played. i know Luke well and i know that he is better than he has shown at frome recently. he never got the ball enough to show what he is capable of. he has been top scorer for the last 3 years at frome so u r gettin a goal scorer and he didnt even play up top. get behind the lad as he is a great person to have at the football club and will b missed at frome big time on and off the pitch

13/6/2012 7:29 PM  #12

Hands up - I was shooting from the hip a bit in my earlier post so apologise for that.  Maybe a change of club will kick-start Luke's career.  I'm told his Grandad was some player for Chippenham, so maybe Luke's 'coming home'! :-) 
Still don't want the other fella though ;-)

13/6/2012 7:49 PM  #13

I'm back.  Brian Ballinger (Luke's Grandad) was a very good centre-half, playing in the team I watched as a kid mid to late 60's.  He partnered John Golledge in the back four of a team that were my first football heroes. 
Welcome back Luke.

Board footera