BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

06/5/2012 8:01 PM  #1

Its all gone quiet over hereeeee.

Blimmey its quiet on here, well were off to Oxford tommorow for the play off final,I fancy Oxford to beat Totton,I hope so anyway, the Totton fans were an unpleasant bunch,there team wasnt much better.There centre back swung a haymaker into the back of gilleys head, flooring him when the play  had moved on,sparking a mass hand bag session right on half time, of course the ref and his officals saw nothing, they do when our boys do anything wrong.Oxford City have Jason Mooney in goal  6 - 10 tall and a real  quality keeper.It would be nice to see the departing Totton manager Stuart Ritchie leave on a low. Oxford City  to win 3 - 1. I wonder how Nathans getting on with his new squad building,Ill bet the phone bills gone up, good luck mate.

06/5/2012 10:50 PM  #2

Re: Its all gone quiet over hereeeee.

Oxford have conceded just once in their past eight home games - I think it'll be either 1 or 2-0.

07/5/2012 9:04 AM  #3

Think the Admin need to get the link to this site on one of the clubs websites,  cant Admin use the old Beaks URL....    Hope Oxford win as Totton will self destruct soon and we can let them languish in the bottom of the league next year.

07/5/2012 9:27 PM  #4

Glad oxford won, totton seemed full of themself,so were stuck with them next season. also cambridge city who always
thought that they were to good for this league.

So new for next season..Bedworth, Gosport,Bideford, and maybe st neots town, who might go into the ryman league.
Think they have stefan moore banging in the goals, came from Halesowen, someone like that we could do with.

Board footera