BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

26/4/2012 8:27 PM  #11

Re: MIngs quits as Manager and Rudge takes over.

Director of Football.

Is that posh for Patio Leave.

26/4/2012 11:20 PM  #12

I was asked a couple of weeks ago if Adie was to quit who I thougth would come in and get the club back on track and moving forward to where we all want the bluebirds to be. Not  6  or 7  but challenging in the top 2 or 3.  I didnt really fancy any of the names that where being banded about, I mentioned Nathans name and the response was good.I spoke to Rudgies dad on saturday and asked him if he thought Nathan would ever become the manager, he did think it could happen but not in the coming season.Im pleased Adie is staying involved he is well know and very well liked in non leauge. He has done some great work for Chippenham and has always put together a bloody good and together squad of players.I reckon things will get a bit tougher for the players next season under Nathan. It will be Interesting to see who goes and who stays ?? Good luck to both Adie and Nath next  season, plus John  A and Neil  B and the board, lets get the good times and the crowds back to Hardenhuish Park.   Role on next season.   

27/4/2012 8:49 AM  #13

Agree with para 1 of Jono post, if Rudgie is on pitch who will be on the touch line, Adie, if so no change then.

If Adie had not gone up stairs,  a taxi would have been called on Saturday.

Lets hope this new arrangement works out as this season has been the worse season I have watched, pathetic and a great loss od the fan base.

Last edited by inthebox (27/4/2012 8:51 AM)

27/4/2012 9:44 AM  #14

Agree with inthebox.  Moving Mingsy sideways means they didn't have to go the whole hog and say goodbye.  This season has been disastrous.  I hope Rudgey gets his own assistant in, someone with a lot of know how and experience at this level, and manages to attract some decent experienced players in the summer.

27/4/2012 11:45 AM  #15

Says in G&H that Rudgie was due to take over from Kemp as assistant anyway

< http://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/sport/chippenhamtownfc/adiemings/9672950.ADIE_MINGS__We_want_a_finish_to_please_the_fans/ >

At least Adie and hopefully the team realises that we need to finish on a high

28/4/2012 12:03 AM  #16

Hmmm. Neither can I see that it really indicates a needed change in style. After all Rudgie, while a good defender, is also the archetypical ping pong artist - head it up - they head it back, boot it up - they....etc. I hope that it doesnt mean that we're in for a spell of kick n rush. However, only time will tell, but yes, it will be interesting to see if he carries the dressing room and which players have their nose out of joint. I wonder too if there are other potential player managers who might feel overlooked.

Board footera