BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

19/4/2012 12:41 PM  #1

Mingsy's Column Today

You've got it all wrong Mingsy, the majority of fans want you to LEAVE, we don't want another season of your bizarre team selections where players are played out of position, subs are poorly timed and managed and we watch the ball fly forward onto the heads of opposing centre backs.

WE DON'T WANT YOU BACK!!!!!

The fans haven't protested loudly because we've been stunned by the shambles on the pitch for the last four months and please stop bleating about the budget, you're given a budget and if you can't get enough players to make a full bench and be competitive are you really the man for the job or paying over the odds for certain players.

The only person who wants you at that club is Applegate and we're stuck with the pair of them next season as well. What will happen if we start the season badly, attendances will drop so will the income and we could be in a relegation battle.

Please for the sake of the club, sack him, a new manager might give the club a much needed refresh.

20/4/2012 4:59 PM  #2

Re: Mingsy's Column Today

A great shame but I do think you are right

20/4/2012 6:40 PM  #3

A new manager would make a difference on the crowds next season, just can't see things changing on the pitch if he stays.
Yes he has been good for the club, but that was in the past.

Thanks for all the time you have put in, but i think its time to move on, and let someone else have a go to turn things around.

20/4/2012 11:00 PM  #4

It is not what Adie has to say but what the chairman is not saying that is more to the point or is Adie now the boards press officer? I would hope that Mr Blackmore does not follow mr Applegates example of communicating with the people who turn up each week at the turnstiles or he will contiue the trend of a shrinking fan base.
We do not require a weekly update but given the dire performance of the team this year and the genuine concern of the majority of fans then it is not too much to expect some leadership.A press release expressing concern and that the situation is being reviewed would be something, nothing at all over this period of decline smacks of dithering
I have every respect for the work done by the board and their good intentions but in this.instance they have failed not only the fans but Adie as well.

Board footera