BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

24/3/2012 6:05 PM  #1

Brackley vs CTFC Result

lost 5-1 to top of the table Brackley, I am sure more reports will be posted by those that made the trip.

Last edited by Admin (24/3/2012 6:24 PM)

24/3/2012 10:22 PM  #2

Re: Brackley vs CTFC Result

24/3/2012 10:44 PM  #3

Lamb off again,our disciplinery record is abysmal and it would be interesting to see how many days we have lost this season due to our poor record,injurys are expected and all club suffer at some time but our loss of players through this season due to poor discipline is not acceptable.I like many was hopefull of our progress this season when our squad was anounced but having good players on the bench sitting out suspensions is of no use to any team.I leave others to decide who goes but change is needed in this and other areas for next season.

24/3/2012 11:10 PM  #4

Heard Adie on the radio after the match and I've never heard him like that - sounded very down.  He said that he's told three players they can find other clubs - can only assume one of them is Lamb, who called one of the officials an unprintable word.  Totally unacceptable.  Time for a clear out.  We'll do well to avoid being sucked into a relegation scrap at this rate.

Board footera