BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

14/5/2019 7:55 AM  #1

New Signing

6pm what we thinking then, Beano ?

14/5/2019 8:25 AM  #2

Re: New Signing

Nothing like the promise of an ‘announcement’ to get the brain into overdrive.  Not sure about Beano, he’s 34 now but no doubt very fit having been full time.  Pratty maybe?  He’ll be 32 when the season starts but fit as a butchers dog.  Watch this space I guess.   Whoever we sign I hope we can secure Richards and Macdonald for another season.

14/5/2019 8:54 AM  #3

Curtis McDonald was out for longer than I expected last season but he was unplayable when fit. I genuinely think we'd have pushed up the table a bit with him in the team.

14/5/2019 9:30 AM  #4

My guess is it could be Sol Pryce

14/5/2019 9:52 AM  #5

Jake Jackson back from Glos.Conf North

14/5/2019 9:59 AM  #6

BlackpoolBluebird wrote:

Curtis McDonald was out for longer than I expected last season but he was unplayable when fit. I genuinely think we'd have pushed up the table a bit with him in the team.

Too injury prone to invest too much in.must of missed close to 20-30 games in a season and a half that’s he’s been with us. Good player but if they’re not in the pitch counts for nothing.

14/5/2019 10:01 AM  #7

Need to ship out some of the dead wood first.

14/5/2019 10:28 AM  #8

Jack Compton is the biggest deadwood for me. He must be one of the top earners with little effort when he comes on/starts.

14/5/2019 10:36 AM  #9

Agreed

14/5/2019 11:29 AM  #10

Totally agree with Blackpool/Bluebird and Bluebird 15's thoughts on Compton, The frustrating thing is that he is arguably the best ball player we have, but the player with the worst attitude. Tried to make conversation with the guy on numerous occasions and it is a total waste of time. I understand he is under contract for next season as well. My son David has managed to find out who has re-signed for next season off some obscure website :- Evans, Parscelle, Rutty, Jarvis, Tindle. That's your lot so far.

Board footera