BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

14/3/2012 1:52 PM  #1

CTFC vs Hitchin predictions

This is a big game for CTFC and is a MUST win. Hitchin`s previous three games were:

Lost 1-0 to Supermarine @ home
Draw 0-0 @ Stourbridge
Won 2-1 to Brackley @ home

I predict a defensive Hitchin coming to HP but we will break them down eventually and win 2-0

14/3/2012 3:39 PM  #2

Re: CTFC vs Hitchin predictions

I will predict this is the week our luck changes and we turn things around,3 - 1 Chip,Atte 387.Cum on you bluebirds.

14/3/2012 4:26 PM  #3

3-0 for me and CTFC to start a rich vein of form. att 397. (but I will not be cumming on the bluebirds....dirty boy)

Less of politics, every dog has it`s day....J Lydon

14/3/2012 4:32 PM  #4

Hopefully they'll have sobered up from glugging Champagne at 9am this morning and following a relaxing few days off can see their way to putting in a performance.

Lets Make The Magic Happen..

16/3/2012 7:14 PM  #5

In the past, we seem not to do so well against sides towards the bottom. Whatever, my view is that it's more important how we play than the result tho I agree with Admin that it really is a must win home again. Hoof and hope has got to be a thing of the past. Take control from the off, keep it on the deck and let the visitors worry about how they will play us and we'll get a win. 2-0 is not unreasonable!!

17/3/2012 2:31 PM  #6

Any Chippenham fans sat at home waiting for the scores to come up on here,make the effort to get along to the game,the weathers good.The boys need our support.Cum on you BLUEBIRDS.

Board footera