BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

18/11/2018 12:46 AM  #11

Re: Wealdstone today

Great game for the neutral, I'm told manager thought the first half was ugly, last twenty minutes  was very handsome.

18/11/2018 12:16 PM  #12

Excellent team performance and two great break away goals, one resulting in the penalty and Karnells  last minute goal, when we were defending quite deep.    The pitch looked awful today especially in front of the dug outs, needs a lot of work to fill in divots. Lets hope we progress in the next round of the FAT, COYB.

18/11/2018 12:56 PM  #13

Just looked at some of the comments Swindon fans have been making about their result yesterday and I think if we and them continue in the directions we are taking we could be playing them next season in the National league. No theirs an incentive to get promoted. The way we played yesterday I think we would see off the current Swindon side.

18/11/2018 1:52 PM  #14

I appreciate there are perhaps 20 -30 guys (and girls) who try and create an atmosphere. Everyne else (me included say nothing). Its absolutely abysmal. The only time I can remember it being half decent was in the play-off games a few years back (Bedford?). Lets try and get behind them v Bath City or it could be embarassing!

18/11/2018 3:38 PM  #15

A cracking game of football.  With a decent atmosphere in the bar. When Dave Pratt left us last season, I thought we would never find a better more hard working player at this level. But I think Jarvis more than fills his boots. The whole side are performing at a high level. But if I had to single out one player who gives outstanding performances week in week out and for me is an unsung hero it would be Parselle. A class player who always looks in control what ever the situation. But everybody did there jobs well yesterday and no one could argue that the best team won the game. Looking forward to the Wingate game and hopefully a long run in the Trophy. Mark and Horgs have put together a very fit pacey young squad that can match anyone I’ve seen for fitness in this division.  Well done Mark, Horgs and the the lads. Very proud of my team Today. 😎

18/11/2018 7:56 PM  #16

To be fair, their manager said to Mark "well played, you deserved to win that". I was right next to him as he said. 

20/11/2018 11:37 AM  #17

blackandamber wrote:

I appreciate there are perhaps 20 -30 guys (and girls) who try and create an atmosphere. Everyne else (me included say nothing). Its absolutely abysmal. The only time I can remember it being half decent was in the play-off games a few years back (Bedford?). Lets try and get behind them v Bath City or it could be embarassing!

Someone missed both Maidenhead games. Billericay at home. Torquay away. There have been some great atmospheres at times home and away but you're right. People do need to get behind them. Look at the half time switch. In the stand we are tighter than an Eskimos bad sack! Sheldon end we are spread out across the concrete and the atmosphere dies completely. A simple clap in time or the odd shout of Chippenham would be ideal, anything to add a little fuel to the fire

Board footera