BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

13/11/2018 11:26 AM  #1

Calne Town

Any team news ? Can't see manager risking players for Saturday, saying that due to injury situation presume his hands are tied.

13/11/2018 1:00 PM  #2

Re: Calne Town

Not sure who else they'll draft in. Can't see players like Compton playing though.

14/11/2018 8:49 AM  #3

The Manager fielded a very young CTFC side yesterday evening, with House, McCottie, Evans and Gunner also starting the game. A very enjoyable workout for the boys, with second half goals from Fergie and Nuno to clinch the game. I feel I must mention the very lenient ref on the night, who in reality should have red carded at least 2 Calne lads for extremely dangerous challenges, one on Enoch (don't know his surname) who was kicked so high off the ground, he landed with snow on his back. Sparkes missed a penalty late on, which took a bit of shine off the performance, but I'm sure the Manager will be well pleased with the overall performance. We certainly have some excellent youngsters in the squad currently.

14/11/2018 12:59 PM  #4

Agree Toyboy, future bright. Good to see Ferguson back and looking fitter, Yan back on the pitch but looks a long way off being a starter. Same team Saturday?

Board footera