BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/10/2018 8:19 PM  #21

Re: Lancing or Hendon. Next Wednesday.

2-0. McCootie.  Cum on you bluebirds. 😎

10/10/2018 8:33 PM  #22

Make that 3-0. McCootie. Excellent first half.  😎

10/10/2018 8:58 PM  #23

4-9. Rigg.  What a goal.  😎

10/10/2018 9:10 PM  #24

4-1. House left a bit exposed. 😎

10/10/2018 9:31 PM  #25

Chambers looking very sharp since coming on. There keeer has kept the score down second half. Smithy looking good bombing forward. 😎

10/10/2018 9:51 PM  #26

Finished 4-1.A Very Very good performance. Probably Smiley just shaded man of the match for me.  But every player played at a high level tonight. We certainly started fast. The game was won in the first 45.  You certainly had them fired up from the start Mark & Horgs. A top class performance.  Bring on the Maidenhead.  Well played tonight lads. Smiles on faces again leaving the ground. Cum on you bluebirds. 😎

10/10/2018 9:52 PM  #27

Anyone know why Compton wasnt in the squad?

10/10/2018 9:56 PM  #28

He was injured in training. 😎

10/10/2018 10:49 PM  #29

A great night for the club.  And now just one win away from a possible game against a league club.  Pity some Dick decides to let off and then throw a flair.  But we shouldn't let that take away the 5 star performance we witnessed tonight.  I don't think Hendon quite new how to cope with the pace and skill of our attacks. Such a contrast to how we played in the previous round against Marine.i agree Josh Smile had a superb game.    I really enjoyed the evening. Despite one idiot.   Well doe everyone.

10/10/2018 11:13 PM  #30

Let's hope that one mindless idiot hasn't caused us a huge problem.  And that the FA take into account that Chippenham are not a troublesome club.  Before they dish out there fine.  A very good performance should not be spoilt by one idiot.  We should be talking about an impresive Chippenham performance,  but we're not. 😎

Board footera