BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

18/9/2018 3:15 PM  #1

Billericay Town have a new manager

Dean Brennan from Hemel Hempstead. Expect a few Tudors players to move to Essex assuming Brennan is there more than two hours.

18/9/2018 3:46 PM  #2

Re: Billericay Town have a new manager

Mr Hulbert,how dare you suggest such going on's

19/9/2018 9:44 AM  #3

blueboo wrote:

Mr Hulbert,how dare you suggest such going on's

Now the secret is out or was I the only person not to know who Charlie really is?

19/9/2018 10:19 AM  #4

Are we to expect fisticuffs? Will never forget a Chippenham v Halesowen match at Hardenhuish when Brennan was playing for the opposition. The Halesowen manager, Morrell Mason subbed Brennan much to his disgust. Immediately after the game Mason and Brennan squared upto each other in the centre circle and Mason head butted Brennan resulting in a black eye. Brennan came over to where we were standing to show the crowd what had happened and Robin Foster got a picture.

Last edited by Bluebirds2006 (19/9/2018 10:20 AM)

19/9/2018 12:00 PM  #5

I did not realize that was the same Dean Brennan Bluebird 2006 - I remember the incident very clearly, and the fun and games up in the Blues Bar afterwards when Mason and Brennan squared up to each other again. Somehow Aaron Cornwall (remember him ?) got himself involved, and I believe later that season he joined Halesowen Town. I still think this whole Billericay scenario will end in tears, as I cannot imagine a character like Brennan will stand for the owners interference with playing matters - we will see.

23/9/2018 5:16 PM  #6

I really hope the fans of Billericay Town have a team to support after this gentleman is no longer owner/manager/player/mural subject at that club.

Board footera