BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

23/9/2018 12:05 PM  #21

Re: Supermarine. In the FA Cup. This Saturday. And Monday’s Draw.

Dauntsey Boys wrote:

blueboo wrote:

Artificial, you sure ?

Artificial, 3G, 4G, whatever it's called, it definitely wasn't a grass pitch when we played them in this season's pre-season friendly.

OMG.. Didn't even play them in a pre season friendly. Unbelievable!

23/9/2018 12:07 PM  #22

I think Dauntsey Boy is thinking of Cirencester. 

Not surprised in the slightest about the result yesterday.  It just goes to show how much depends on what goes on between the ears.  We’ve had a great start to the season in a league where the players and management have to be mentally spot on to deal with the quality of opposition, week in week out.  It’s human nature, when you come up against supposedly weaker opposition, to take the foot off the pedal.  You can make all the right noises about treating them with the utmost respect etc etc but a drop of just 5-10% off of the normal level can leave you in trouble, and so it proved.  Now we know what we’re up against I expect a totally focussed performance in the replay.  If I was the Chairman I’d be in that dressing room when the players arrive at Marine to hammer home the importance of a good cup run, then let them get on with it.

23/9/2018 1:13 PM  #23

I'm going for a quiet lie-down in a darkened room until the embarrassment of confusing Supermarine with Cirencester has subsided. 

23/9/2018 8:32 PM  #24

We’ve all done such things buddy.  I’m certain we’ll see a different performance to the one we saw Saturday. And hopefully a good draw tomorrow for the winners Good weather forecast for next week so should be a good following Tuesday evening. Cum on Chipp 😎

23/9/2018 9:37 PM  #25

Dauntsey Boys wrote:

I'm going for a quiet lie-down in a darkened room until the embarrassment of confusing Supermarine with Cirencester has subsided. 

No problem Dauntsey Boys, from now on I will just scroll past your posts. See you Tuesday at Cirencester,no sorry at Supermarine.

24/9/2018 8:02 AM  #26

Dauntsey Boys wrote:

Probably a good advert for the beer at Ciren.

All I can add, is if you're reading this - you owe the supporters and just as importantly, yourselves a performance. Sure we were winning, but they were getting too many chances.

Want a bare knuckle fight? I'll knock you out you Cnut.

24/9/2018 1:34 PM  #27

Home to Hendon or Phoenix Sports. If we beat Marine. Decent. 

24/9/2018 6:02 PM  #28

A good draw for us.  As long as the boys don’t let us down tomorrow night. I’m pretty confident.  But then again I was on Saturday.  I hope we’ll be ok.

25/9/2018 7:45 PM  #29

Keeper problem at Chip, Brad House taken ill at WBA, therefore late replacement Connor Thompson in goal tonight. Connor used to play for us a couple of seasons ago.  Rigg, Jones and Jan Klukowski start, so looks like a back 4. COYB.

HT 0-0

Last edited by inthebox (25/9/2018 8:36 PM)

25/9/2018 9:10 PM  #30

Following on twitter we seem to be making hard work of this again. Come on lads!

Board footera