BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

03/9/2018 8:26 AM  #1

Billericay

Oh dear !

03/9/2018 9:48 AM  #2

Re: Billericay

blueboo wrote:

Oh dear !

And, just in case, like me, you are wondering what this means, here's the link:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7159886/glenn-tamplin-sensationally-quits-as-billericay-town-owner-after-hitting-back-at-reports-he-snorted-drugs-in-toilet-at-woking-game/

Last edited by Yorkie (03/9/2018 9:49 AM)

03/9/2018 10:15 AM  #3

Just read the statement on the clubs twitter feed. Looks like this was the straw that  broke the camel's back. He's had enough and walking away. Interesting to see what happens next, will they still be able to hang onto their star players who I would think would be on mega bucks.
Also I read that he sacked their manager by text 5 minutes before the end of our game with them.

03/9/2018 1:48 PM  #4

hobgoblin wrote:

Just read the statement on the clubs twitter feed. Looks like this was the straw that  broke the camel's back. He's had enough and walking away. Interesting to see what happens next, will they still be able to hang onto their star players who I would think would be on mega bucks.
Also I read that he sacked their manager by text 5 minutes before the end of our game with them.

The sacking of the manager has been public knowledge sune the Sunday we played them.

03/9/2018 2:55 PM  #5

I know he was sacked but I thought it was after the game not during it.

Board footera