BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

22/5/2018 10:48 AM  #1

New signing

Signed Yan Klukowski ex Torquay midfielder. Another great signing looks like we're setting out our stall for a playoff finish next season.

22/5/2018 11:12 AM  #2

Re: New signing

Very good signing, lives in Chippenham so always good to have some local lads in the fold.  We seem to be getting our business done nice and early.  The goalkeeper situation will be interesting.

22/5/2018 11:14 AM  #3

Great signing, more good work from the board and manager. Is Jared leaving ?

22/5/2018 11:37 AM  #4

Jared is still contracted to Chelsea for another year I believe so it depends on what they want to do with him I guess.  They might want him to go out on loan to a club in the National League or League 2?  Only guessing.

22/5/2018 11:43 AM  #5

Indeed an excellent signing for us - really impressed with the Manager doing his shopping early in the close-season, so that no other clubs can temp these players away. I wonder who else he has on his shopping list ? I did hear at the week-end that Sunderland and Brentford are keen to take Jared on loan next season, so will be interesting to see what develops there.

22/5/2018 12:01 PM  #6

Keeper situation is interesting one. Always Chitts I suppose.

22/5/2018 1:53 PM  #7

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

23/5/2018 10:25 AM  #8

As others have already said, Yan is a great addition. Well done to Mark for securing the signatures and the board for making the funds available.

23/5/2018 1:31 PM  #9

Scored a few goals from midfield for FGR, think he was their top scorer for a couple seasons when they were in the National 2010-14, abiet he was penalty taker.
Has been around a bit since and was injured a lot last season so can understand their reservations.
Hopefully he can get fit and what with dropping down a league can come back to haunted them.
Could be a great signing.

Last edited by Wellard (23/5/2018 1:33 PM)

Board footera