BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

24/4/2018 5:38 PM  #1

Wilts Senior Cup Date

The Final of the Wilts Senior Cup will take place on Friday 18th May at The County Ground Swindon K O 7.45PM

24/4/2018 7:22 PM  #2

Re: Wilts Senior Cup Date

I'm looking forward to the game, but the date is almost 3 weeks after our last league match and Highworth have already finished their league season. 

25/4/2018 12:53 PM  #3

That is ridiculous, what an anti climax, surely could have been played before then. The players will be on the Beach by then.

25/4/2018 2:59 PM  #4

Swindon's last home game is May 5th surely the final could have been arranged nearer that date rather at a time when players and supporters would have thought season over time for hols. As a thought will some of our players be out of contract as the official season has finished.

25/4/2018 4:07 PM  #5

Only happen to the Wilts FA, embarrassing. Melksham, Royal W B,Supermarine all grounds very capable of staging game.

25/4/2018 4:22 PM  #6

Quite right after all I expect there will only be a couple of hundred at the game and they will be lost in the county ground, plus playing in the evening you have the added cost of the floodlights.

27/4/2018 5:28 PM  #7

Highworth twitter feed says date changed to Wed 9th 7.45pm at the County Ground

02/5/2018 7:24 AM  #8

Does anybody know the admission charges for the game against Highworth Town at the County Ground ? I have not seen anything mentioned anywhere. I guess the Wilts FA set the charges, so hopefully we won't get charged £23 admission to enter that once proud stadium.

02/5/2018 2:03 PM  #9

The admission prices at the semi-final at Melksham were very reasonable at just £5 for adults. Hopefully the Wiltshire F.A will keep them down again.

Board footera