BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

14/3/2018 10:54 AM  #11

Re: Senior Cup semi-final

Well that was an enjoyable night, although there was a giant gulf between the skill and fitness levels of the teams it gave the lads a great work out and it was nice to see the smiles on their faces as they played the ball about the pitch. Great goals, Smiles free kick was a carbon copy of Andrews effort for Cheltenham against Swindon. Beedon and Smile ran the show and must wonder why they haven't been given more game time. This was my first time at Melksham's ground and was very impressed with the set up ( apart from the entrance road).
As said in previous posts W.S.M. will been a different challenge but the lads should be right up for it, so let's get a home win and another 3 points on the board.

14/3/2018 11:12 AM  #12

hobgoblin wrote:

Well that was an enjoyable night, although there was a giant gulf between the skill and fitness levels of the teams it gave the lads a great work out and it was nice to see the smiles on their faces as they played the ball about the pitch. Great goals, Smiles free kick was a carbon copy of Andrews effort for Cheltenham against Swindon. Beedon and Smile ran the show and must wonder why they haven't been given more game time. This was my first time at Melksham's ground and was very impressed with the set up ( apart from the entrance road).
As said in previous posts W.S.M. will been a different challenge but the lads should be right up for it, so let's get a home win and another 3 points on the board.

Carbon copy. Andrews left footed,scored at near post. Smile right footed scored at far post. Andrews had a wall Smile didnt, Andrews was shooting, Smile was crossing. 🤡

14/3/2018 7:00 PM  #13

Without VAR and from where I was stood the ball looked over the line when Beedon made contact and from the look on Smiles face I think he will claim it.

15/3/2018 1:15 PM  #14

Lino said the ball went straight in without Beeden touch

20/4/2018 4:37 PM  #15

Do we know when the final is being played!

20/4/2018 5:08 PM  #16

I assume we've been waiting to see whether Swindon Town made the play-offs so we'd know the availability of the County Ground.

20/4/2018 9:04 PM  #17

Going to be waiting a long time for Swindon to get into playoffs!

Board footera