BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

07/4/2018 10:08 PM  #11

Re: V Hemel. Away Tomorrow.

Hemel were too good, got back into the game after a dreadful start but then conceded just before half time.  Sands missed a pen, a good save by the keeper.  The quickest their keeper moved all game, terrible time wasting when there was no need.  Jared made some really good saves and in my opinion our man of the match.

08/4/2018 9:43 PM  #12

Although we weren't at our very best yesterday.  You sometimes have to give credit to the opposition. I thought there two strikers were by far the sharpest I have seen play against us this season, they looked a well balanced very organised side.  Hemel looked streets ahead of Eastbourne and Oxford who we have recently beaten.  And I wouldn't be atall surprise to see them go up, or go very close via the play offs.  A good well run club very similar to our own. Good luck to them. 😎

09/4/2018 7:29 AM  #13

Totally agree with Jono's comments to Saturday's game. We had no answer to their pace up front, with all 3 goals coming down the left hand side. But when we you have the budget that Hemel have, reported to be £15K/week, you expect quality, and that is what they had all round the pitch. Nevertheless, a great day out and we had some good banter with one of their stewards, who found the travelling fans in good spirits, despite the result. A lovely, friendly club to visit, but I have a sneaky feeling Hemel could take the play-off place.

Board footera