BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

31/3/2018 8:10 PM  #11

Re: V Eastbourne Today.

Can't get to the easter games but pleased to learn of great result and performance. Well done team and management

Last edited by Bluebirds2006 (31/3/2018 8:12 PM)

31/3/2018 8:33 PM  #12

I don't believe Evans has played there for the Bluebirds all season but happy to be corrected. 

Anyway a step closer to safety and about where I thought we might finish this season.

I'd like to see us aim to at least finish above Wealdstone now as revenge for poaching Pratt- a big ask given their games in hand but they have to win them - final game away at theirs would be a very sweet away win

31/3/2018 9:33 PM  #13

An absolutely cracking all round performance. Well done to everyone concerned. 

01/4/2018 12:14 AM  #14

Well done lads. Very good performance against a side who frankly looked as if they were already planning their summer break. The objective this year was to retain CS status and they've done that with games to spare. Ok the away form was a bit shakey;but saying that they were never turned over big style. They will have learnt heaps this season and will be better next term. The Chippenham public like CS football and with the town growing the way it is the future looks bright.

01/4/2018 10:32 AM  #15

Great team performance, and good to watch that when we went 2 up, we kept attacking and did not sit back and defend, result we scored another  2 goals. Thought Josh Smiles and Chambers linked up well with Sands. Chambers was MOM for me, although whole team played well. Well done Mark. 

01/4/2018 1:26 PM  #16

blueboo wrote:

New Fan Evans didn't fill in for Guthrie, Guthrie is a left back and Hobgoblin let the Concord performance go the manager and players have, move on !!Great result boys..

​It's a shame that BBC Radio Wiltshire can't let the comments on social media following the Concord defeat go as well. The presenter deemed it worthy of yet another mention during yesterday's post match interview with Mark. 

01/4/2018 3:39 PM  #17

The whole team were seriously below par that day - almost like a large part had been out on the p*** at Cheltenham races that week maybe.

Anyway.,, move on... great performance and what was needed. Now need to cement this tomorrow at Oxford and not blow it

01/4/2018 4:38 PM  #18

Blow it !! Oxford away is a very tough game, i will be happy with a point. Hungerford Poole is interesting, Poole have to win I think ?

01/4/2018 11:45 PM  #19

​It's a shame that BBC Radio Wiltshire can't let the comments on social media following ....

Well you lot said it! Post in haste repent at leisure.

How about this one for the next radio slot...  We're only 12 points off a play-off spot. 😁

Board footera