BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

24/3/2018 11:14 PM  #21

Re: V East Thurrock United. Away.

Didn't hear the post match interview that Bluebirds 2006 quotes.
That is something Mourinho might have said! I will say what I think good or bad. If comments (if not completely appreciated), result in the team putting in a performance then job done!

25/3/2018 9:21 AM  #22

We could secure our National League position over the Easter Weekend with the games against Eastbourne and Oxford. The sooner we are safe the better. We definitely don’t want to be needing to win those last 2 games. As I’ve always said our squad is a lot better than a lot of teams in this Division.  And on our day we have been a match for any side.
It was great to see Sands back in the side yesterday, he led the line superbly and kept running for the full 90. I see Tindle is in the National League team of the Day. He led from the front and put in huge performance. But was closely followed by the whole squad. Mark and his team got there  tactics spot on, and Evans at Full Back was superb, he didn’t let there star winger have a kick. Happy Days. 😃😎

25/3/2018 10:22 AM  #23

hobgoblin wrote:

Great result and the perfect reaction to Tuesday, nice to see Smile get a goal. Now the maths, if Poole manage to win all their remaining games then we need six points ( staying up on goal difference). If we can build on the results over the past month ( we'll forget Tuesday ) we should finish in a respectable mid table position.

Nobodies picked up on it but I think I've got the maths wrong but never mind just keep winning and we'll be safe. Let's start with Saturday in front of what I hope should be a big crowd.

Board footera