BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

18/2/2018 12:31 PM  #11

Re: Hampton Richmond

Tins is a defender not some cultured midfielder. He defends. Cant see Richards playing in front of Curtis Macdonald he has been an outstanding signing. Guthries corners excellent so well done to him .

18/2/2018 3:06 PM  #12

I do completely agree about going to the corner too early - even after Fergie had already tried this, Smith was driving into the box with minimum 4 minutes already indicated apparently looking for Sands, then turned around and headed for the corner. Ball lost and went out for a goal kick anyway and maybe we got what we deserved a few minutes later. Whatever the plan was here it really didn't work.

18/2/2018 3:34 PM  #13

I remember Smith turning back and going to the corner then he turned back and crossed it straight into keepers hands. Should of kept it in the corner.

18/2/2018 5:17 PM  #14

I heard someone mention another mistake by Thompson.
Can anyone comment on that?
If indeed he made another mistake; how made more chances does he have? Is it time to get in a more experienced keeper for the remaining games?

18/2/2018 5:56 PM  #15

Arguable maybe if a mistake by him or Tindle - probably he should own up though. Either way he pulled off an amazing save after that saved another sure goal, so it was atoned for

18/2/2018 9:42 PM  #16

Despite the mistake I felt Jared had a good game overall.

19/2/2018 12:48 AM  #17

Amusingly, we also adopted the novel time-wasting tactic of launching the ball vertically into the air and when it finally dropped and bounced, it was sent straight back up again. I'm not sure how long it stayed in the air for, but clearly not long enough.

Board footera