BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

26/8/2016 11:13 AM  #1

League Odds

Interesting, but no suprise that we've now moved in to 10 from 17 - I had a feeling we's do alright this year and at 17 couldnt resist a punt.
After 5 games they're already allowing me to cash out at stake value!

Leamington are still the bookies favourates, and they're also my regular pick - Apart from last week. Yes you'll never get big odds, but they have generally stood up well over the last couple of years. Sadly, for me anyhow theres no Bideford to sit at the foot of the table yet hoover clubs up due to the long away trip. I'll have to work out another strategy there.

27/8/2016 9:03 PM  #2

Re: League Odds

Leamington..... FFS.

05/9/2016 7:48 PM  #3

Currently the cash out offer stands at ยฃ17 - a 70% profit.

12/9/2016 6:35 PM  #4

Cash out now at 21.25.

Long game or cash. I need to think. Leamington have deserted me and I'm holding off backing anyone looking for form outside our own club.

12/9/2016 9:15 PM  #5

George wrote:

Cash out now at 21.25.

Long game or cash. I need to think. Leamington have deserted me and I'm holding off backing anyone looking for form outside our own club.

You have a fiver on it?

12/9/2016 11:30 PM  #6

Cooky wrote:

George wrote:

Cash out now at 21.25.

You have a fiver on it?

ย 
George had a tenner on if 17 quid was going to give him a 70% profit. Please note I know nothing about maths but when it comes to a book I can tell you the over round a bookies betting to on a 6 dog race in about 10 seconds ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

14/9/2016 7:29 AM  #7

No cash out value now offered after last night's defeat.

16/9/2016 12:40 PM  #8

Blueshaan wrote:

Cooky wrote:

George wrote:

Cash out now at 21.25.

You have a fiver on it?

ย 
George had a tenner on if 17 quid was going to give him a 70% profit. Please note I know nothing about maths but when it comes to a book I can tell you the over round a bookies betting to on a 6 dog race in about 10 seconds ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yeap just looked above at the thread a bit more carefully :-)
ย 

14/2/2018 5:40 PM  #9

if you like to cash out with bets in play may i suggest betting sites with these featuresย there is plenty of them who offer it now

Board footera