BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

09/2/2018 11:11 AM  #1

V Bognor Regis Town. Tomorrow

This is a huge game for both sides. A real classic six pointer. It is a game I feel we must win. If we are to give ourselves a fighting chance of staying in this division.  The six game form table has us as the bottom two.  Two sides obviously very low on confidence.  A win for us would see us stay out of the bottom three. And lift a few heads at the club. I really feel with our fairly decent home record it is a game we will win.  When we played them at there place back in October, we played very well winning 1-3 and it should have been more.  But such is our away form that was our last away win.  We must start fast tomorrow and boss the game. I know Mark will have the boys right up for this must win game.  We had a few injuries in our last game. But I'm hoping most of the squad will be fit.  Now is the time for our big players to stand up and lead us to the win we so badly need.    Good luck to Kiad at the club. Let's hope he's fairly fit and can add something to us going forward.  We also need to maintain the decent level of support,  and for the good people of Chippenham to come out and get behind our team when they need us most.    Good luck tomorrow to Mark, Horgs, Jas and the ladds. Let's pick up the three points and see some smiling faces at 10 to 5 tomorrow. 😎

10/2/2018 10:54 AM  #2

Re: V Bognor Regis Town. Tomorrow

I enjoyed the two games I have been to recently.  Chippenham did look a good side going forward but lapses at the back cost them maximum points in both games.  I agree with Jono and think Chippenham at home may be to strong for strugling Bognor Regis.

10/2/2018 1:39 PM  #3

Quietly confident of a home win, maybe even emphatic?

Certainly a must win 3 points though

10/2/2018 6:17 PM  #4

1-0 against 10 men after 30mins

3pts but really not good enough

10/2/2018 6:50 PM  #5

3 points is 3 points breeds confidence which is vital in our current position

10/2/2018 7:49 PM  #6

No surprise that it wasn’t too pretty but we needed a scruffy win and we achieved it.  Only managed to catch most of the second half but liked the look of Patten until he got injured, and thought Kaid looked quite lively.  More game time and he’ll be even more effective hopefully.  Well done lads.

10/2/2018 8:12 PM  #7

We needed to win and we did.  They definitely raised there game with the ten. I would have given Robbie Patten man of the match. Shame his game was cut short. Pleasantly surprised with how sharp Kiad looked. I think he definitely gives us a little more going forward.   I thought Tindle was very solid at the back as was his partner Mike Jones who looked something like his old self. As has been said it wasn’t a classic but we needed to win. Ugly or not 3 points on the board
And with Poole losing. It turned into a good day at the office. Well done Mark Horgs Jas and the lads.😎

10/2/2018 8:31 PM  #8

One nil, but in truth very comprehensive victory and should have scored more, Bognor never really threatened. Patten and Mohammed both looked good.

10/2/2018 8:47 PM  #9

Kaid impressed me too. He looks as though he's kept himself in good shape. Lots of running, on and off the ball. 

11/2/2018 3:24 PM  #10

Much better, let's hope it's not a false dawn. We need to build on this result with another win next week against what will be much tougher opposition.Some good performances out on the pitch, most of which have already been mentioned. I think one of our most improved players in Dan Bowman. He looked a bit out of his comfort zone at the start of the season but now seems much more assured now, especially when coming forward. Unable to attend next game but I would hope for a bigger crowd. Judging by the number of away fans on Saturday only about 400 locals turned out which is understandable what with poor results,grotty weather and rugby on the box. Hopefully by the next game I attend we will be well clear of the drop. 

Board footera